Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ps3

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Re: ps3

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    As for the Nintendo Wii is concerned, who cares...it will blow. All the 10 year olds can play some more Mario party.
    Thats a very harsh comment on the Wii. I myself love nintendo games and think the Wii will be a very good console to own especially how cheap it will be compared to the others. One thing i would say is Wii is a complimentory console to either the ps3 or x360 and doesnt stand on its own as well if you were only going to own one console. And with the new announcement of SmashBros for the Wii that will have online play it will certanly be a great console for multiplayer gaming(as nintendo always is).

PS heres a link to the new Smash Bros Game Trailer for all those that are interested.(it rocks!)
    http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Warp" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    As for the Nintendo Wii is concerned, who cares...it will blow. All the 10 year olds can play some more Mario party.
    Thats a very harsh comment on the Wii. I myself love nintendo games and think the Wii will be a very good console to own especially how cheap it will be compared to the others. One thing i would say is Wii is a complimentory console to either the ps3 or x360 and doesnt stand on its own as well if you were only going to own one console. And with the new announcement of SmashBros for the Wii that will have online play it will certanly be a great console for multiplayer gaming(as nintendo always is).

PS heres a link to the new Smash Bros Game Trailer for all those that are interested.(it rocks!)
    http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/index.html
    I'm just not big on the controller. Although it would be cool to swing as a lightsaber in a game....:grin:

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    The Blu-Ray technology is a total scam, I read somewhere that you will only be able to play "blu-ray" DVDs on the PS3, well I'm not throwing away my DVD collection so I can watch blu-ray DVDs on a PS3.
    Not true. Blu-Ray DVDs will be out before PS3 is even released, although the players will cost even more than the PS3 itself. And I know current gen DVDs will be the leader for several more years, but I see the PS3 as a console that will payoff in the long run. Wii's style will get stale and impractical after awhile and 360's going to be the 2nd place console again, but only this time PS3 will have the upper hand as far as power and capabilities go.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

E3: Where Roman gods meet Space Invaders

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12597190/?GT1=8199

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah E3 is rockin so far this year! Nintendo,Microsoft, and Sony all having great shows. Gotta be excited if your a gaming fan! :grin:

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

not sure how much i like the fact that EA sports has seperate teams working on madden for each system..madden 07 will be alot different on each platform, which is stupid IMO
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Warp" wrote:
    Yeah E3 is rockin so far this year! Nintendo,Microsoft, and Sony all having great shows. Gotta be excited if your a gaming fan! :grin:
    that is very true, E3 has been unreal so far..its awesome having all this next gen coverage all over ign and gamespot
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

BradTheMan14 is offline Starter

the new halo 3 trailer looked good.. wish i had 300 bucks layin round for a 360
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

Property0f is offline Pro-Bowler

"olson_10" wrote:
    not sure how much i like the fact that EA sports has seperate teams working on madden for each system..madden 07 will be alot different on each platform, which is stupid IMO
    I think they just have a seperate team working on the Wii's version because of the things the system can do with its controller that the Ps3 and Xbox 360 cant. And pretty sure they wont be a lot different. That wouldnt make much sense.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567