Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ps3

Re: ps3

Ill buy it for 600

Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

im thinking about getting a 360 maybe next yr depending on what happens with the ps3, does anybody have a 360 to help me on in my decision

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i for sure will get a sony over an xbox, but i'll stick with my ps2 for a year untill the ps3 comes down to about 300 bucks. i've seen demo videos from the ps3 and the graphics are unreal. and yes the new drives make it possible to have huge games with tons of stuff. It is far superior to the 360 and if anyone ever owns both, they will agree.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"Perch56" wrote:
    im thinking about getting a 360 maybe next yr depending on what happens with the ps3, does anybody have a 360 to help me on in my decision
    Got one here (look at my sig)

What do you need info on?

Like games because most of them are great! (EA sports rushed their launch games though)

PM me about stuff you would like to know about

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

are they still good(graphics) without that hd stuff because my tv doesnt suport that

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Perch56" wrote:
    I love the 360, and in the next year or so it's only going to get better. We're going to see better graphics and more impressive gameplay (like 100 or 200 AI controlled fighters on the screen at the same time). Williamson is right, they did rush their launch titles, but even they were impressive. Madden had a bug or two, and was limited in its options, but come July (College football) and August (Madden) XBox 360 is going to be the system to have for realistic football games!

And yes...graphics are good w/o HD. They look REALLY REALLY cool in HD, but the gameplay graphics are waayyyyyyy beyond anything on XBox without HD.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Warp" wrote:
    The PS3 would be the same price as the Xbox360 if it wasnt for the Blu-Ray Drive instead of a standard DVD drive like Xbox360 uses. Yeah $600 is alot of money but I think its well worth it considering how much Blu-Ray players are gonna cost. And in the Future Xbox360 games are gonna be hitting the limit in storage capacity on their games and PS3 Blu-Ray games will be able to have much more content on the disc if the developers make a HUGE game with tons of in-game music and videos(CG Videos ala Square Enix). PS3 has more potential imo but Xbox 360 is cheaper. Either way they are both gonna have great games and im gonna own both as well as the Nintendo Wii. :grin:
    Right, but when is that going to happen? That will take at least a year or so, and then we'll be talking about XBox 720, lol. The shelf life for these systems is only about 4 years, so by the time XBox 360 starts hitting capacity the technology will be so old that we'll already be talking about the next best thing that is BETTER than PS3. I don't buy that PS3 will put that much information into a game either. Can you imagine the production costs of a game with THAT much content?

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

I don't have Xbox or Xbox360.

I only have PS2, so it's been a while since I've had a new video game system.

And I'm loyal to Sony, so I will most likely buy the PS3, whenever it comes out.

I know 600 dollars is a lot of money, but it's my own money, and it's not like I won a bunch of video game systems.

I know some people who have PS2, Gamecube, AND Xbox360. :shock:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

I have PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Gamecube... I don't think I'm gonna lay down 600 dollars on a PS3, even if Sony is my system that I'm loyal to.

BradTheMan14 is offline Starter

biggest RIP OFF EVER 600 BUCKS NO WAY I CAN AFFORD THAT
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast