Thread: Pro Trade

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Pro Trade

Sorry if this has been posted already, but has anybody been to the site protrade.com? It is where you buy and sell pro athletes and earn prizes and stuff. Kind of like a professional athlete stock market. It is very addicting. If you want to join please PM me your email address because if you sign up after I give you an email it will actually benefit me too. So start PMing me people, I think you guys will have as much fun with it as I do!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Re: Pro Trade

Don't make me beg guys, at least sign up and try it, it's pretty fun. I'm up 10 bucks a share right now with Florida! Go Gators!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Don't make me beg guys, at least sign up and try it, it's pretty fun. I'm up 10 bucks a share right now with Florida! Go Gators!
    Is this real money or monopoly money?

Monopoly money, but you can win real prizes, autographs and stuff and real money. It's just a level below PP.O on the addictive scale!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Monopoly money, but you can win real prizes, autographs and stuff and real money. It's just a level below PP.O on the addictive scale!

Really?

Does it cost money to join?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

No it costs nothing and with baseball season starting up, now is a great time to join. Give it a try, just pm me your email address.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

nah. sounds TOO addicting if i join that two i may NEVER leave the computer!!!!! end up looking like jabba the hut.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Well you could just sign up and help me out!

I got two people signed up, c'mon let's get some more! At least to just help me out, you never have to go to the site again!! I'm really diggin' now! lol