Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Prank Calls To C-Span

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52zSRV_Kgfw

    These were all made by the same guy. My favorite one is
    "Am I on the air?"
    "Yes you are!"
    "F--K!"
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    LMAO!

    Man, they do not have a delay of anything?

    The last one is the best!
    The dude from Pakistan with a last name of "tea bagger"

  3. #3
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    The lady in the green dress scares me.

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    I can't believe they didn't catch the "Balsac Teebagger" name with the last one. :

    Pretty stupid overall, but a couple made me chuckle.
    I don't understand how he kept getting on. Don't most open phone shows make you provide a call back number if you are selected to go on, and then they call you back?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/PrankPhone/PrankPhone.htm

    These are funny too.
    Scroll down to Chinese Chicken.
    Hilarious.

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    Isn't that just more stupid than funny. Seriously does it not take you more than someone saying pen*s of fu*k in a call in to laugh.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    "cogitans" wrote:
    Isn't that just more stupid than funny. Seriously does it not take you more than someone saying pen*s of fu*k in a call in to laugh.
    Combined with it being live tv and the reactions on their face, and no I don't need anymore to laugh.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    "SKOL" wrote:
    http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/PrankPhone/PrankPhone.htm

    These are funny too.
    Scroll down to Chinese Chicken.
    Hilarious.
    Couldn't find that one, but the kick dog one is funny as hell. Heard it a while back though.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  9. #9
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/PrankPhone/PrankPhone.htm

    These are funny too.
    Scroll down to Chinese Chicken.
    Hilarious.
    Couldn't find that one, but the kick dog one is funny as hell. Heard it a while back though.
    http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/PrankPhone/Prank%20Phone%20Calls%20-%20Chinese%20Chicken.wav

    ;D

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  10. #10
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Prank Calls To C-Span

    "SKOL" wrote:
    "FreakinVikingsBaby" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/PrankPhone/PrankPhone.htm

    These are funny too.
    Scroll down to Chinese Chicken.
    Hilarious.
    Couldn't find that one, but the kick dog one is funny as hell. Heard it a while back though.
    http://www.ilovewavs.com/comedy/PrankPhone/Prank%20Phone%20Calls%20-%20Chinese%20Chicken.wav

    ;D
    LMAO!
    Round eye!


    22 Big Wok Way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Movies for people with a short attention span
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:28 PM
  2. Now that's an impressive prank
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 07:01 PM
  3. Gas Pump Prank
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 07:57 AM
  4. A Hilarous Prank!
    By SageVike in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 04:39 PM
  5. MOVED: Prank Calls To C-Span
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •