Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

PPO Urban Slang o' the Day

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=office+ass

office ass

When a girl has a great body but a gigantic ass. Girls who sit at an office desk all day tend to have all the fat on their body gravitate toward the ass-ular region, hence-office ass.

That girl sitting in cubicle 7 was so fine until she stood up and revealed a case of office ass so severe, it looked like two baby elephants were being born in her jeans.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: PPO Urban Slang o' the Day

Good to increase our vocabulary.
    Maybe posting on pp.o can really make us more intelligent.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Food Ghost

noun. An emission of gas from the anus. The gaseous entity which is released from ones ass as the last remains of food which has been consumed.

Hey man, I'm so full after that meal now I have to release a Food Ghost.
    It smells really bad in here, this room must be haunted by Food Ghosts.
    Sorry about the smell love, I just exorcised a Food Ghost.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Food+Ghost

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Nice, I'm liking this definition thread already!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

office homo

Office homos behave like every other kind of homo - just in an office setting.
    Every office has an office homo. Its one of those perverse rules of nature. If you think you dont have an office homo, or you are unsure who the office homo is - its you.
    Some offices have, briefly, more than one office homo at a time. After a short period of over-exuberant comparisons of hair product and favourite Madonna songs, a nasty fight will ensue with an explosion of malicious office gossip, posturing, weeping and tearful accusations. Only the strongest office homo will remain - the other(s) will either make an ignominious departure, or go straight.

"Sean is talking about soccer and Bono again."
    "Yeah, thats because he's the office homo."
    "Ah."
    Do we have an office homo?

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Never new there were three
    ;D

1. double bagger

A woman of questionable background, with whom sex would necessitate wearing two condoms.

Q: Would you screw Paris Hilton?
    A: Sure, but I'd double up on the jimmy hats 'cuz she's a double bagger.

2. Double Bagger

A woman so ugly that dorking her is only possibly with the use of two bags: One over her head, and a second bag over your own head in case her bag falls off

That ugly bitch is a double bagger.

OR

Kelvin's mom is a double bagger.

3. double bagger

A girl so physically revolting that in order to keep from vomiting in her presence, you need to put a bag over her head and your head.

That chick you screwed last night was a double bagger.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

1. triple bagger

A person who is so hideously ugly and/or disgusting that to consider intercourse with them you would require a bag over their head, one for yourself just in case their's falls off, and one for your dog...yeah you're that embarassed.

Ol' Bruce is such a triple bagger that even Janie, the cum dumpster that she is, wouldn't touch him.

2. triple bagger

A beeeyatchhhh that is SO ugly you need a bag for her head, a bag for your head, and a plastic bag for the person that might see you, so they can suffocate themself for having to see that shit.

3. Triple Bagger

anyone female who is so hideous that before you even thought of losing your dignity to that extend you'd need three bags: one for their head, one for yours in case theirs came off, and one to be sick in after.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Packerfan....

1. Packerfan

A small brained, foul smelling mammal, the Packerfan is a carrier of mad cow disease as evidenced by their removable yellow brain that can sometimes be spotted on their head during games at Lambeau Field.

The Packerfan wipes his ass and smells the toilet paper looking for the perfect scent to attract his mate.

Dirty sanchez? Unclear as to the definition and not sure if the def is printable. But I was in blockbuster today and heard a preview for a movie entitled the same. I immediatly burst out laughing. Is that wrong ?
    Tuco the world.....

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Dirty sanchez? Unclear as to the definition and not sure if the def is printable. But I was in blockbuster today and heard a preview for a movie entitled the same. I immediatly burst out laughing. Is that wrong ?
    I would say the definition is 100% not printable here, the movie is basically a British version of Jackass only more extreme. They have been on MTV in the UK for a few years now, If you want to know more about them try searching YouTube.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast