Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: PPO law

  1. #1
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,460

    PPO law

    Just because I am really bored I decided we need a list of PPO Law.
    ;D
    Feel free to add to this.


    1.
    The Yell can answer any question and solve any problem.
    2.
    Posting pics of women's breasts is the only acceptable way of post whoring.
    3.
    Starting a thread about something is just as good as actually doing it.
    4.
    Lying about your sports prowess is ok as long as you photoshop it.

    PPO Law.
    ;D

    WWBGD

  2. #2
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: PPO law

    5. WBL is the official PP.O Tailgate Cook.
    :P
    -Sno

  3. #3
    Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: PPO law

    LOL good thread RK.



    ;D


    All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

  4. #4
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: PPO law

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    5. WBL is the official PP.O Tailgate Cook.
    :P
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!

    She can be the Official PP.O Engagee instead!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: PPO law

    6.
    If over 80% of your posts consist of one sentance...you suck.
    7.
    Asking what the meaning of "Skol" is...well that's punishable by belittlement.
    8.
    Fucking-up a thread by posting inside a quote is always wrong.

    **we all cheer**

    Man Law!

  6. #6
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: PPO law

    9. Don't bash people for horrible grammar, spelling



    I break this one all the time.... it just gets to me
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  7. #7
    scottishvike's Avatar
    scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Dunfermline
    Posts
    1,715
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: PPO law

    10. Anything posted to do with sex must contain a reference to cajun!

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: PPO law

    "RK." wrote:
    Just because I am really bored I decided we need a list of PPO Law.
    ;D
    Feel free to add to this.


    1.
    The Yell can answer any question and solve any problem.
    2.
    Posting pics of women's breasts is the only acceptable way of post whoring.

    3.
    Starting a thread about something is just as good as actually doing it.
    4.
    Lying about your sports prowess is ok as long as you photoshop it.

    PPO Law.
    ;D

    2A.
    Posting pics of women's breasts is the an acceptable method of thread hijacking.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: PPO law

    "Braddock" wrote:
    9. Don't bash people for horrible grammar, spelling



    I break this one all the time.... it just gets to me
    9A. Spelling errors & typing errors are two complete different things.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: PPO law

    Rule number 10 of PP.O: You do not talk about Fight Club.
    Rule number 11 of PP.O: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •