Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: PPO Kids say the damdest things sometimes..

lol hahaha thats great
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

My mom took me to the doctor (family doctor so he knew us well) when I was 4. He was trying to make conversation with me and asked me what my dad did for a living. I looked him sqaure in the eye and said "he spanks my butt a lot." The doctor got flustered and said "no what does he do for work"? I replied "he steps on my toes a lot too". MY mom was so embarassed and the doctor checked all over my body to see if I was being beaten at home...ROFLMAO

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

LOL... That is hilarious Ned.

We grew up in a small town in Minnesota that was not very diverse. When my brother who was probably 3 or 4 at the time saw his first african american... he said "mom why is that man so dirty, does he not have a bathtub like we do?" My mom was so embarrassed that she left her cart in the middle of the aisle and left the store.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    LOL... That is hilarious Ned.

We grew up in a small town in Minnesota that was not very diverse. When my brother who was probably 3 or 4 at the time saw his first african american... he said "mom why is that man so dirty, does he not have a bathtub like we do?" My mom was so embarrassed that she left her cart in the middle of the aisle and left the store.
    lol, I think a lot of little kids do that.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Today at school I was working with a small group on some reading activities. One of the boys was trying to find the word "woman" and he said I can't find woman. Another little boy in the group says to him, "Do you need a woman?" And started giggling! I thought it was pretty funny!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikinginvirginia" wrote:
    Cajun: I live in Lynchburg, Va.
    WAAAAAY down there, huh? You going to the Redskins-Vikings game this fall at FedEx Field?
    Have not planned on it. Most tickets to Redskins games are hard to come by. Plus, I enjoy watching the games in my own living room. You going?
    Yeah...gotta do the tailgating thing...plus Webby, NeumDog and VikeBabe will all be there as well as many of the others here on PP.O. By not coming, you will miss out on meeting many of the East Coast area posters...as well as missing out on my famous Cajun gumbo!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Today at school I was working with a small group on some reading activities. One of the boys was trying to find the word "woman" and he said I can't find woman. Another little boy in the group says to him, "Do you need a woman?" And started giggling! I thought it was pretty funny!!
    Was the first kid our very own Singer??? :evil4:

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    My mom took me to the doctor (family doctor so he knew us well) when I was 4. He was trying to make conversation with me and asked me what my dad did for a living. I looked him sqaure in the eye and said "he spanks my butt a lot." The doctor got flustered and said "no what does he do for work"? I replied "he steps on my toes a lot too". MY mom was so embarassed and the doctor checked all over my body to see if I was being beaten at home...ROFLMAO
    I hear that Pologirl STILL gets her butt spanked alot...and likes it! :evil4:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234