Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: PPO Going Down

  1. #1
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    PPO Going Down

    Going down for some repairs tonight; be down anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours.
    Depends on a few factors; please be patient.

    We are ramping up/prepping for the season.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: PPO Going Down

    What time?

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: PPO Going Down

    "Webby" wrote:
    Going down for some repairs tonight; be down anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours.

    Depends on a few factors; please be patient.

    We are ramping up/prepping for the season.

    Thanks.
    COOL!!!!

    I hope to finally see the PP.O IM added as well... ;D 8)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: PPO Going Down

    Good timing! I have the kids coming over & we're going to grill steaks anyway.

    Looking forward to a faster response & posting time again.

    I have not received my PP.O e-mail messages for new replies the last couple of days. Will this fix that issue as well?

    Sure wish Jing was here. PP.O wouldn't be the only thing going down tonight.
    8)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: PPO Going Down

    Thanks for the heads up Webby, I wont panic when I cant get on now

  6. #6
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: PPO Going Down

    "Mr" wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up Webby, I wont panic when I cant get on now
    same here!! hey also where did the arcade go?!?!?

    Thanks josdin00

  7. #7
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: PPO Going Down

    Within the hour it will be down.

  8. #8
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: PPO Going Down

    Okay, the hardest part is done, we will be tweaking as we go forward, thanks for the patience with this one man show.

    You all make me love doing this.
    SKOL!

  9. #9
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: PPO Going Down

    So no IM?

  10. #10
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: PPO Going Down

    "singersp" wrote:
    Good timing! I have the kids coming over & we're going to grill steaks anyway.

    Looking forward to a faster response & posting time again.

    I have not received my PP.O e-mail messages for new replies the last couple of days. Will this fix that issue as well?

    Sure wish Jing was here. PP.O wouldn't be the only thing going down tonight.
    8)
    You are a BAD BOY...
    ;D
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •