Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BigIke is offline Training Camp

Re: PP.org Away Games

That's cool and all, but you really haven't lived until you experience Vikes away games in full stereo sound coming from your 17 inch Sanyo television! This thread has awakened me to my pathetic existence.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "webmaster wrote:
    Patience. The house is not complete, but when it is the land of cheesewiz just a mile to the east of me will hear the Viking horn loud and proud. Then some pictures. I have a feeling we will congregate at the bar on the deck since I have speakers going in out there on a separate system (also tied into the kitchen and formal living room for dinner gatherings).

Yeah, excited about my little corner of the world. Goodbye townhouse! Cajun, if you came to town, your *have* to come over. LOL
    See Cajun! Now you MUST complete our planned pilgrimage to the Purple Valhalla!!!
    Hey PacNW - any idea when you may be in the TC this year ? At the moment I think we're favouring being over sometime in November - depending on what games are on
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Hey PacNW - any idea when you may be in the TC this year ? At the moment I think we're favouring being over sometime in November - depending on what games are on
    Still waiting on the schedule, but my season ticket contact (and fellow traveller) likes the September games. When we saw the Chicago game last year it was early in the season and the weather was absolutely great. Made the tailgating more enjoyable. But, we'll have to see as it would be great to hook up with you, Cajun, Webby, Shock, and whoever else wants to get together.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Anglo, Pac....make it happen...I will do my darndest to be there when it works best for you both!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm jealous! Man, I wish I had a day job that could afford me a room like that! I must have missed the post/thread where you mentioned the pole for the pole dancers though!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234