Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: PP.org Away Games

come on webby i thought you were better than that i mean come on all this you are talking to us about and YOU HAVE NO PICS!!!!! come on webby lets see your new Vikes HQ

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"magicci" wrote:
    come on webby i thought you were better than that i mean come on all this you are talking to us about and YOU HAVE NO PICS!!!!! come on webby lets see your new Vikes HQ

Articnv is offline Coach

can i crahs it to )

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    note the high fence and troops ringing the building to keep the Packer fans away
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    note the high fence and troops ringing the building to keep the Packer fans away
    A high fence and guards are not necessary as our CheeseWhiz huffing pals naturally avoid "classy places." :lol:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"magicci" wrote:
    Patience. The house is not complete, but when it is the land of cheesewiz just a mile to the east of me will hear the Viking horn loud and proud. Then some pictures. I have a feeling we will congregate at the bar on the deck since I have speakers going in out there on a separate system (also tied into the kitchen and formal living room for dinner gatherings).

Yeah, excited about my little corner of the world. Goodbye townhouse! Cajun, if you came to town, your *have* to come over. LOL

Skol, did you have Convergent do the work?

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

:shock:
    how much did this all cost???

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"webmaster wrote:
    Patience. The house is not complete, but when it is the land of cheesewiz just a mile to the east of me will hear the Viking horn loud and proud. Then some pictures. I have a feeling we will congregate at the bar on the deck since I have speakers going in out there on a separate system (also tied into the kitchen and formal living room for dinner gatherings).

Yeah, excited about my little corner of the world. Goodbye townhouse! Cajun, if you came to town, your *have* to come over. LOL
    See Cajun! Now you MUST complete our planned pilgrimage to the Purple Valhalla!!!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:

Skol, did you have Convergent do the work?
    I will consider that a direct and open-ended invitation...and will gladly accept it when I get to the TC! Wait to hear from me...you can count on it!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    "webmaster wrote:

See Cajun! Now you MUST complete our planned pilgrimage to the Purple Valhalla!!!
    You pick the game (once the schedule comes out) and I will make every attempt to make it there!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast