Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re:pp.o, volcanic ash and TNT

AngloVike wrote:
    RK. wrote:
    Congrats to both of you. I wonder if TNT will pick up a British accent.
    lol and then no-one on your side of the pond will understand her :woohoo: Then she'll fighting with spell checker as she learns to type proper english - like what I does now :laugh:

and RK hopefully an 'english' accent as that is the best - * now waits for scottishvike and the hordes to come after me for that comment :laugh:
    I agree, the accent IS the best!! Sadly, I don't think I'll pick up on it!! I have been saying a lot of English phrases lately that I would never have said before though!! I was actually just in London last week Anglo... its a BEAUTIFUL place! I can't wait to come back!!

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer

triedandtruevikesfan wrote:

That has me with tears in my eyes guys... too funny! I have 2 brothers, but its good to know that you guys are all protective of me too ;-)

I promise that he's a good guy that will never hurt me though :-) ........ Unless i let something happen to his T-Jack throwback shirt ;-)

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet wrote:
    I nominate El Vikingo for creating a documentary of the honeymoon.
    I agree.

Also, girls with British accents who aren't British are enjoyable to listen to.
    We're bringing purple back.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    RK. wrote:
    Congrats to both of you. I wonder if TNT will pick up a British accent.
    lol and then no-one on your side of the pond will understand her :woohoo: Then she'll fighting with spell checker as she learns to type proper english - like what I does now :laugh:

and RK hopefully an 'english' accent as that is the best - * now waits for scottishvike and the hordes to come after me for that comment :laugh:
    I agree, the accent IS the best!! Sadly, I don't think I'll pick up on it!! I have been saying a lot of English phrases lately that I would never have said before though!! I was actually just in London last week Anglo... its a BEAUTIFUL place! I can't wait to come back!!

It's not a bad place though a little grimier than when I was younger. Best you start brushing up on phrases and sayings... here's some links to get you started :laugh:

Wikipedia

London Slang

The Best of British
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112