Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:pp.o, volcanic ash and TNT

Congratz Johnson you should invite to the wedding some european ppoer to represent our old continent

:whistle: X 1.000
    El underdog.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    That has me with tears in my eyes guys... too funny! I have 2 brothers, but its good to know that you guys are all protective of me too ;-)

I promise that he's a good guy that will never hurt me though :-)
    Judging by what I can garner from some of the PM's and posts most of our "Male" posters on here make, I would venture to say that almost all of us would protect just about any lady.

Add a smile like yours to that lady, and we would all probably fall all over ourselves when it came to protecting your honor.

Anyway, I ramble. Glad things are looking up for you. Now you and your Bo need to get to a game that I and Wildwoman are going to be at so we can meet you both in person.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    That has me with tears in my eyes guys... too funny! I have 2 brothers, but its good to know that you guys are all protective of me too ;-)

Judging by what I can garner from some of the PM's and posts most of our "Male" posters on here make, I would venture to say that almost all of us would protect just about any lady.

Add a smile like yours to that lady, and we would all probably fall all over ourselves when it came to protecting your honor.

Anyway, I ramble. Glad things are looking up for you. Now you and your Bo need to get to a game that I and Wildwoman are going to be at so we can meet you both in person.
    I'm back home now living in MN, so I intend on going to most games, just let me know when you guys are going to be in town.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Johnson14 wrote:
    6 pages??.. really?!.. wow! :lol:
    You better take care of TNT J14 or you will be haunted for an eternity by the avatars of pp.o chasing you around in your subconscious. A bunch of floating heads chasing you is not a good thing.

Congratulations!
    If we are going to use our avatars as weapons, he better look out.

I'm gonna throw flounder and empy Carona bottles at him. Lucky for him I can't pickup my truck.
    LOL, I can only imagine the terror my avatar would cause. Flying flounder would be the least of his concerns.

Baby Girl (My daughter) is getting married on the 29th of this month.

Suffice it to say, because she is my only daughter, the oldest grand daughter, first to get married (all that jazz), we have spared no expense for the event.

Beach wedding, DJ, 150 guests, lots of chow, open Bar (WOW), all will cut into our ability to make a game this year but don't count us out.

We have both had a great time with our PPO friends each and every time we've made an event, either in MN or other states.

On a side note, if you get to that point, I am a great Wedding Planner, even though Baby Girl and her brides maids call me "Dadzilla"....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Awwww... thats awesome Marr!! Congrats to your daughter!!!

We've been having a lot of fun making our wedding plans. Ours is going to be very small and intimate at a castle in England! Its going to be a fairytale and I am sooooo excited!!

You'll definitely be the first one I PM for advise though dadzilla!!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Awwww... thats awesome Marr!! Congrats to your daughter!!!

We've been having a lot of fun making our wedding plans. Ours is going to be very small and intimate at a castle in England! Its going to be a fairytale and I am sooooo excited!!

You'll definitely be the first one I PM for advise though dadzilla!!
    Sounds very cool, congratulations to the two of you and all the best.

The Miss and I just celebrate our 14th last night, I mentioned to her that in 11 more years I could be up for porale on my life sentence......I got 'the look' more wine fixed that

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

El Vikingo wrote:
    Congratz Johnson you should invite to the wedding some european ppoer to represent our old continent

:whistle: X 1.000
    Thats the beauty of PPO, TNT will always have a PPOer close by - so treat her right Johnson lol

Seriously congrats to you both !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Congrats to both of you. I wonder if TNT will pick up a British accent.

WWBGD

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

RK. wrote:
    Congrats to both of you. I wonder if TNT will pick up a British accent.
    lol and then no-one on your side of the pond will understand her :woohoo: Then she'll fighting with spell checker as she learns to type proper english - like what I does now :laugh:

and RK hopefully an 'english' accent as that is the best - * now waits for scottishvike and the hordes to come after me for that comment :laugh:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I nominate El Vikingo for creating a documentary of the honeymoon.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast