Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: PP.O Power Rankings

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am not going to "rank" members.

But, we do have some outstanding members here:

Sing, Cajun, Del, Shockster, Zeus, Proph, BLV, TNT, WBL, TheAnimal, 6, Cojo, RK, Ltrey, Josdin, VKG4LFE, snow, whack, PPE (both), Ned, Italian, NodakPaul, VikesfaninWis, cc21, VikingsTw, mnjamie, Anglo, DNG, DCPologirl, Lotza, Los, Cogs, Maddro, skol, mnvikes61, LV, woo, Anderson, michaelmazid, BBQ, midgensa, Vikes_King, ejmat, GBS, benet, Bdubya, V, caine, mensa, 2beertommy, freya, PacNWVike, ChiTownVike, Moss8404, CVF, sdvikefan, so-cal vike, MrGopher, snobum, digital, Garland, fuad, casper, tark, kramerguy, skum, holland, turboe.

Sorry, I know I did miss some.
    Hell, even ad bono to that list.

;D

We all know who the dildos are...banned members!

I like this list the most! (mainly just because I'm on it, but also because it is a very numerous list and goes above the 5)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    I don't think I have any right to say who is the best and who is the worst.

I do know for sure there are some folks on here that I relate well with, and would love to hang with in real life. Some of those are (but not limited to):

Prophumen, Woo, Singer, Shock, Webby, Caveman, Cogitans, Del, TNT, WBL, Neph, Digital420, Zeus, Cajun, 42, Marrdro, Mr-Holland, Freya, VikesFan4Life, VKG4LFE, Ned, NodakPaul, davike, RK...

I know there are many others i didn't mention, and there will always be more to come in the future.

This is a great place to chill out, talk Vikes, and so much more.

Thanks to everyone for making this such an awesome site.
    I like this list a lot too!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

I would like to give a nod to the people who post articles almost as fast as they are published. Also the job the mods do.
    There are a number of people I look forward to meeting when I get up there again.
    And there are enough unique characters hanging out here to keep the place interesting.

I enjoy and appreciate the contributions of most here whether I differ with their opinions or not.

We are all Vikings fans for whatever reason. There is unity in that.

SKOL VIKINGS !
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "renovikesfan" wrote:

I'm not upset to not see my name.
    I realize I don't post nearly enough to make a significant impact in terms of quantity of posts.
    And in terms of the quality of my posts, all I can rely on is my own somewhat "off the beaten path" brand of humor and my hazy short-term memories of what's happened with our team.

The best contributors to the site know who they are, so I won't put a list down, but I'd like to add a group of people that I haven't seen yet...the trolls.
    Without them, some of the best posts (ie. "bringing the hammer down" in response) wouldn't have been made.

I still love this site...aside from my Email, this is where I spend the majority of my time online.

And it's posters like you...solid, knowledgable Vikings fans...that make this site what it is...keep on doing what you do...it's the TOTAL team effort that makes PP.O what it is...not just the regulars...but EVERYONE!
    and by EVERYONE you mean EVERYONE but woo, right?
    NO...even Woo...after all, doesn't every court have its jester for the rest of its denizens to ridicule?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"LongtimeVikesfan" wrote:
    I believe a lot members don't post more because of the posting Gestapo! This, in my opinion is needed because of the forum/subject repeats.

As far as rankings; everyone has their own opinion and some are more outspoken than others.

There are some excellent opinions and points well made by members who like to express themselves.
    But, to rank someone on the bottom of the list really is an arrogant thing to do. To each their own!!
    Well said! I read more than post on the forums, and keep to my joke page to avoid stepping on toes with posts, and not getting into arguments over differing opinions.

[move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    I believe a lot members don't post more because of the posting Gestapo! This, in my opinion is needed because of the forum/subject repeats.

As far as rankings; everyone has their own opinion and some are more outspoken than others.

There are some excellent opinions and points well made by members who like to express themselves.
    But, to rank someone on the bottom of the list really is an arrogant thing to do. To each their own!!
    Well said! I read more than post on the forums, and keep to my joke page to avoid stepping on toes with posts, and not getting into arguments over differing opinions.

You shouldn't be afraid to chime in. I for one know that you're a long time fan, and even if I should happen to disagree with you, I'd value your opinion for sure.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    whats my rank? like 3405?
    I think you might be like 3404 spots above mine
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I don't post enough for anyone to remember me, let alone rank me
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

:

Give me a fukkin break.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

:

Give me a fukkin break.

1st rule of Gestapo club is to never speak of Gestapo club....ssshhhh....try to nver offend those who name themselves after tools or blunt intruments........things can be made very rough for you.............heed my warning..... : ;D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456