Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: PP.O Power Rankings

Tough call, I have ~70 people on my buddies list.
    They aren't necessarily friends, just people that typically post stuff that I enjoy.
    There is such a flux of people coming and going on the site it's tough to keep up with.
    It takes a while for a newer member to stand out when there are 7,000+ members.

I guess, by default, if I only have 70 people on my buddies list there are a lot of folks that haven't stood out to me yet, either that or I have chosen to not follow their posts.
    I'm sure there are plenty of people that will lose sleep over that.

The best thing about pp.o is that it is a community with a wide range of members from every walk of life.
    We can beat each other down or enjoy sharing our myopic views about the Vikings and other mind-numbing issues.
    The fun thing is that it grows more addicting with time because the various personalities are hilarious to follow.
    A mutant cyber family of sorts.

The bottomline for me is there are only a couple people on the site that I communicate with in real life.
    The rest are fake friends....and enemies.
    Enjoyable nonetheless.
    A fun place to spend some time, if it wasn't fun, most of us wouldn't be here.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Prophet" wrote:
    Tough call, I have ~70 people on my buddies list.
    They aren't necessarily friends, just people that typically post stuff that I enjoy.
    There is such a flux of people coming and going on the site it's tough to keep up with.
    It takes a while for a newer member to stand out when there are 7,000+ members.

I guess, by default, if I only have 70 people on my buddies list there are a lot of folks that haven't stood out to me yet, either that or I have chosen to not follow their posts.
    I'm sure there are plenty of people that will lose sleep over that.

The best thing about pp.o is that it is a community with a wide range of members from every walk of life.
    We can beat each other down or enjoy sharing our myopic views about the Vikings and other mind-numbing issues.
    The fun thing is that it grows more addicting with time because the various personalities are hilarious to follow.
    A mutant cyber family of sorts.

The bottomline for me is there are only a couple people on the site that I communicate with in real life.
    Enjoyable nonetheless.

Awwwwwwww....that's nice........I love you too man.....gimme a hug....

[img width=450 height=600]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/GDAVIKES842002/15-TouchingMoment.jpg[/img]

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Enjoyable nonetheless.
    I'm proud to be one of your fake friends.
    I know, during my next fake life crisis, I can turn to you for some fake advice and fake comfort.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Enjoyable nonetheless.
    I know, during my next fake life crisis, I can turn to you for some fake advice and fake comfort.

=Z=
    That's what it's all about.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cogitans" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am not going to "rank" members.

But, we do have some outstanding members here:

Sing, Cajun, Del, Shockster, Zeus, Proph, BLV, TNT, WBL, TheAnimal, 6, Cojo, RK, Ltrey, Josdin, VKG4LFE, snow, whack, PPE (both), Ned, Italian, NodakPaul, VikesfaninWis, cc21, VikingsTw, mnjamie, Anglo, DNG, DCPologirl, Lotza, Los, Cogs, Maddro, skol, mnvikes61, LV, woo, Anderson, michaelmazid, BBQ, midgensa, Vikes_King, ejmat, GBS, benet, Bdubya, V, caine, mensa, 2beertommy, freya, PacNWVike, ChiTownVike, Moss8404, CVF, sdvikefan, so-cal vike, MrGopher, snobum, digital, Garland, fuad, casper, tark, kramerguy, skum, holland, turboe.

Sorry, I know I did miss some.
    Hell, even ad bono to that list.

;D

We all know who the dildos are...banned members!

Am I truly nothing? Could the neighbourhood children be right?

And there is the reason why this thread didn't work in the first place.

Ultra made a pretty good list, and still forgot you, and probably other of our great members.

You're all unique to me. And if I think you're assholes I just quietly bang my head against the wall, until it turns red, and I get that warm kind of liquid feeling sliding down the side of my face.
    Like I said, sorry if I missed anyone.
    There are great members who just did not pop into my mind and some that are great and just do not frequent the site much.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

you know i really enjoy coming to PPO and talking with people. I really enjoy the fun and excitementof friends. I love communicating with fellow Viking fans. Some of you I have met and are great people. I have nothing against making new friends, and some of you are dear tome, cause we either talk on messenger or sharean interest in each others lives. I thank you PPO and also....its rediculous to rank members...cause where all a big Viking family and it shouldn't matter.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

Sing, Cajun, Del, Shockster, Zeus, Proph, BLV, TNT, WBL, TheAnimal, 6, Cojo, RK, Ltrey, Josdin, VKG4LFE, snow, whack, PPE (both), Ned, Italian, NodakPaul, VikesfaninWis, cc21, VikingsTw, mnjamie, Anglo, DNG, DCPologirl, Lotza, Los, Cogs, Maddro, skol, mnvikes61, LV, woo, Anderson, michaelmazid, BBQ, midgensa, Vikes_King, ejmat, GBS, benet, Bdubya, V, caine, mensa, 2beertommy, freya, PacNWVike, ChiTownVike, Moss8404, CVF, sdvikefan, so-cal vike, MrGopher, snobum, digital, Garland, fuad, casper, tark, kramerguy, skum, holland, turboe.

;D

Ultra made a pretty good list, and still forgot you, and probably other of our great members.

You're all unique to me. And if I think you're donkey butts I just quietly bang my head against the wall, until it turns red, and I get that warm kind of liquid feeling sliding down the side of my face.
    There are great members who just did not pop into my mind and some that are great and just do not frequent the site much.
    Just by making the list you left yourself off.
    You my friend are one of the mainstays and a key to making this one of the best sites.
    ;D

I'm with the majority here that think this is silly and possibly pointless.
    This place is great because IMHO we stay away from this type of stuff allowing everyones voice to be heard even if they don't always agree on things.

I don't have the stats, but think ultra can back this up, very few threads get locked and the ones that do usually get a chance to run thier course a bit to see were they go.
    Others are locked mostly because there is already another thread of that nature.

To quote a semi-wise man

Enjoyable nonetheless.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Enjoyable nonetheless.

=Z=
    LOL, most importantly..Dont forget the "fake" sense of concern!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

he knows my name!!!!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

;D

You're all unique to me. And if I think you're donkey butts I just quietly bang my head against the wall, until it turns red, and I get that warm kind of liquid feeling sliding down the side of my face.
    I shall thrash you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast