Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: potus travels to hawaii

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    well i'm back!!

and i have some shocking news!

after an extensive and thourough, and scientific study.. i have determined, by looking at the back of cars for stickers.. that there are only 3 NFL fans in all of the island of kuai and oahu (and they were raider fans)!

(with the exception of hawaiinvike) i can safely say there arent any cikings fans on hawaii!

but seriously.. i couldnt live on hawaii, have to get up early to watch the football games!

hawaii was amazing.. i wont rub it in any more, but it was sweet

Dude youre so wrong. You wont believe actually how many viking fans we have down here. We have our own little clan at a sports bar known as the shack. The majority of fans are niners, chargers, and raiders fans but believe me we have a big clan of viking fans down here as well.

IT does suck waking up at 7am or 8am to go watch the games. I love it when the games are the later games.
    Do they open the bars at or before 7:00 AM so people can drink & watch the games?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Is the one on the 4-wheeler in your other thread from Hawaii also?

noob question
    yea..

thats me taking a random picture while we were 4 wheeling on kuaui
    I knew I'd seen that "look" before! :grin: J/K!

I would like to eat me some of them there french fried taters in Hawaii.......hmmmmm

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    well i'm back!!

after an extensive and thourough, and scientific study.. i have determined, by looking at the back of cars for stickers.. that there are only 3 NFL fans in all of the island of kuai and oahu (and they were raider fans)!

(with the exception of hawaiinvike) i can safely say there arent any cikings fans on hawaii!

but seriously.. i couldnt live on hawaii, have to get up early to watch the football games!

Dude youre so wrong. You wont believe actually how many viking fans we have down here. We have our own little clan at a sports bar known as the shack. The majority of fans are niners, chargers, and raiders fans but believe me we have a big clan of viking fans down here as well.

IT does suck waking up at 7am or 8am to go watch the games. I love it when the games are the later games.
    Do they open the bars at or before 7:00 AM so people can drink & watch the games?
    No, they open the bars right at 7am for kickoff and once daylight saving time comes around, even though hawaii is not apart of it, the bars and kickoff start at 8 a.m. Maybe some bars open early but from my experience they open like 5mins before kickoff.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    well i'm back!!

No, they open the bars right at 7am for kickoff and once daylight saving time comes around, even though hawaii is not apart of it, the bars and kickoff start at 8 a.m. Maybe some bars open early but from my experience they open like 5mins before kickoff.
    My point is, I can't believe people are pounding down drinks at 7:00 A.M. in the morning.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Is the one on the 4-wheeler in your other thread from Hawaii also?

noob question
    yea..

thats me taking a random picture while we were 4 wheeling on kuaui
    I knew I'd seen that "look" before! :grin: J/K!

I would like to eat me some of them there french fried taters in Hawaii.......hmmmmm
    Some people call it a sling blade...but I call it a Kaiser blade!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    well i'm back!!

My point is, I can't believe people are pounding down drinks at 7:00 A.M. in the morning.

Oh ya, its kinda strange seeing a lot of people waking up to get drunk and sober. Its not as bad as it would if the game were at night though.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456