Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

POTUS goes to Houston!

The third and final installment of the potus summer tour. He's already traveled to Hawaii and Colorado. Now, winding down his tour with crappy Houston. Hot and humid houston.

Drum Major Camp is in Houston, it's where all the king and queen band nerds get together for 4 days of band nerdniless.. So I won't have many fascinating pictures, or meet any vikings fans (band nerds don't like football for some reason). But I should have a good time. I'll be back in for days.
    i m better than you, so just give up...

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: POTUS goes to Houston!

Have a good time - supposed to be "Africa" hot and humid here in the Twin Cities this weekend, too.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Have fun in Houston.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Potus2028" wrote:
    The third and final installment of the potus summer tour. He's already traveled to Hawaii and Colorado. Now, winding down his tour with crappy Houston. Hot and humid houston.

Drum Major Camp is in Houston, it's where all the king and queen band nerds get together for 4 days of band nerdniless.. So I won't have many fascinating pictures, or meet any vikings fans (band nerds don't like football for some reason). But I should have a good time. I'll be back in for days.
    :sad:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Potus2028" wrote:

One time at drum major camp...POTUS stuck a baton up his bunghole! :lol:

But seriously, do you guys all get to go eat out in Houston...if so, Houston has got to be the capital of eating out...EVERYONE eats out there several days a week...if eating out was a sport, Houston would win the championship EVERY year. There are tons of good restaurants there, so if you need any advice on where to go...just ask me...I will definitely point you in the right direction (I lived there for 4 years).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Have fun in Houston! Bring back nerdly pics!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Hey guys. sorry michaelmazid.. houston is humid. i couldnt walk from the marching field to conducting class (10 minute walk) without sweating. I don't see how Houston could be the 4th most populated town in the US with that humidity.

Sadly my baton wasn't in in time for me to take to camp cajun.

Camp was really fun. Ironically enough, in the cafeteria one day, American Pie: Band Camp was showing.

All in all camp was great. No outstanding pictures though. Just some of me and my friends at 3 in the morning making fun of Stephan Hawkings.. No, I don't feel bad about it, his smarts make up for his inability to move. (Imagine him trying to conduct, or do a salute.. hehehehahahaha). Good to be back at PPO.

Anybody wanne give me the brief run down on the pointless arguements of off-season that I've missed? Or did anything actually important happen?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

glad you had a good time, and nothing happened here.