Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42
  1. #21
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    don't be cheap

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i1.imagesrv.com/1/398/i/457612/457612_1.jpg[/img]
    LOL, we walked into a few of those.
    Problem is, we aren't quite ready for that.
    One of those means you've sold everything and are out on the road and pissing it all away.
    Tell that to John Madden

    I think this would look gol 'darnit good in your driveway
    Madden = Chump.
    Madden = rich and successful chump :P/[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]converted Vikings fan in a few days[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
    As with how many other Chumps soon to be claiming to be loyal faithfull of the Purple and Gold...... :'(
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #22
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=52529.msg974698#msg974698 date=1248739011]
    don't be cheap

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i1.imagesrv.com/1/398/i/457612/457612_1.jpg[/img]
    LOL, we walked into a few of those.
    Problem is, we aren't quite ready for that.
    One of those means you've sold everything and are out on the road and pissing it all away.
    Tell that to John Madden

    I think this would look gol 'darnit good in your driveway
    Madden = Chump.
    Madden = rich and successful chump :P/[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]converted Vikings fan in a few days[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
    As with how many other Chumps soon to be claiming to be loyal faithfull of the Purple and Gold...... :'(
    [/quote]

    I'll take bandwagon fans over no fans any day of the week.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=52529.msg974795#msg974795 date=1248779777]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=52529.msg974698#msg974698 date=1248739011]
    don't be cheap

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i1.imagesrv.com/1/398/i/457612/457612_1.jpg[/img]
    LOL, we walked into a few of those.
    Problem is, we aren't quite ready for that.
    One of those means you've sold everything and are out on the road and pissing it all away.
    Tell that to John Madden

    I think this would look gol 'darnit good in your driveway
    Madden = Chump.
    Madden = rich and successful chump :P/[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]converted Vikings fan in a few days[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
    As with how many other Chumps soon to be claiming to be loyal faithfull of the Purple and Gold...... :'(
    [/quote]

    I'll take bandwagon fans over no fans any day of the week.

    =Z=
    [/quote]
    Good point my friend.
    Problem is, will they be around long enough to influence that which we all need, a stadium?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #24
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    Looks pretty sweet, don't let Wildwoman know this, but I think that could be a pretty bad ass tailgating vehicle.

  5. #25
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "Garland" wrote:
    The bad thing is don't they get like 5 miles a gallon
    You would be suprised how good a mileage some do get GG.
    Now adays, almost all the big moterhomes ( RV's ) are diesel, not gas, so one can expect about 15 to 18 MPG, with the nice one shown or the Madden Cruiser.
    Our RV is an older model, and runs on gas, but it's more the style of the green and white one that Marr posted.
    I just had a complete NEW engine put in and complete brake job done, including brake lines and master cylinder.
    While they where at it, I gave the green light to have 6 new tires put on also. When I drove back from Hillshaveeyes, PA., I did some calculations and figured I was getting 15 MPG, but that should only get a little better when the motor gets broken in some.
    I'm hoping to push 18 MPG when all is said and done.
    Bottom line, they are a blast to own, a great way to see the country and meet people, and still one of the cheaper ways to travel, when traveling with more than one person.
    David and I are heading to NC with ours, for the last two weeks of August.






    Marr,
    my parents owned and traveled around the country with a 5th wheeler that was really sweet. Nice thing about trailers, you can un-hook and use the tow vehical for local travel and sight seeing.....RV's, you don't have that option, unless you tow a small car along with you, which is not uncommon at all.







    I still like the Hill Billy's Truck though.....LOL
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    The bad thing is don't they get like 5 miles a gallon
    You would be suprised how good a mileage some do get GG.

    Now adays, almost all the big moterhomes ( RV's ) are diesel, not gas, so one can expect about 15 to 18 MPG, with the nice one shown or the Madden Cruiser.
    Our RV is an older model, and runs on gas, but it's more the style of the green and white one that Marr posted.
    I just had a complete NEW engine put in and complete brake job done, including brake lines and master cylinder.
    While they where at it, I gave the green light to have 6 new tires put on also. When I drove back from Hillshaveeyes, PA., I did some calculations and figured I was getting 15 MPG, but that should only get a little better when the motor gets broken in some.
    I'm hoping to push 18 MPG when all is said and done.
    Bottom line, they are a blast to own, a great way to see the country and meet people, and still one of the cheaper ways to travel, when traveling with more than one person.
    David and I are heading to NC with ours, for the last two weeks of August.






    Marr,
    my parents owned and traveled around the country with a 5th wheeler that was really sweet. Nice thing about trailers, [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]you can un-hook and use the tow vehical for local travel and sight seeing[/size][/size][/size][/size].....RV's, you don't have that option, unless you tow a small car along with you, which is not uncommon at all.







    I still like the Hill Billy's Truck though.....LOL

    ;D
    Can't pull my boat behind it though Ned.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    I found a few options for you Mar:

    [img width=450 height=300]http://crazy-jokes.com/pictures/redneck-rv.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://www.roadcycling.com/artman/uploads/6_redneck_rv.jpg[/img]


  8. #28
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Looks pretty sweet, don't let Wildwoman know this, but I think that could be a pretty bad jiggly butt tailgating vehicle.
    Now your talking.
    Good thing for me is, Wildwoman is already thinking of that for the 2010 season.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "josdin00" wrote:
    I found a few options for you Mar:

    [img width=450 height=300]http://crazy-jokes.com/pictures/redneck-rv.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://www.roadcycling.com/artman/uploads/6_redneck_rv.jpg[/img]

    I'm torn between the "Outhouse" one or the "Bike".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Possible Wedding Anniversary Gift Perhaps?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    don't be cheap

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i1.imagesrv.com/1/398/i/457612/457612_1.jpg[/img]
    LOL, we walked into a few of those.
    Problem is, we aren't quite ready for that.
    One of those means you've sold everything and are out on the road and pissing it all away.

    That day, my friend, will come.
    Just not now.

    LOL - sounds like my folks and they have a camper almost exactly like this one.
    ;D
    It's for sale though!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. St Paul Wedding - Best Wedding Entrance
    By C Mac D in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 12:20 PM
  2. A Cajun Wedding
    By Marrdro in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:40 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 09:12 PM
  4. 5th year anniversary gift...
    By michaelmazid in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:10 AM
  5. The wedding of the year!!!!
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 05:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •