Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Poll - Your Favorite Poster

lol... I think so... I may just have to take you to that game if it ends up in a tie... lol

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    lol... I think so... I may just have to take you to that game if it ends up in a tie... lol
    As long as he dresses in Purple and Gold, right TNT ?? ops:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Thanks CVG. I can't believe i wasn't one of the nominees for favorite on the site.

"CVGVIKE" wrote:
    And I'm not listed as one of the tops...I'm hurt. :lol: :lol: Lately though my posts have been a bit on the :dark1: side. (Another reason I can't wait for the NFL season). Y'all are going to hate me for this :lol: but my favorite poster on this site has to be ol' superior230barfly. He's really become more intelligent and you have to admit he does provide for some heated and humorous debate. But Los Angelis, PackNWVike, hawaiiian vike and webby are among the best. And, of course, I've met VIKE58 and purplepat who are both outstanding guys and Viking fans.

May my dialogue will be more interesting when training camp starts. If any of you guys and gals are going to be there on 30JUL thru 02AUG, I hope to see you there.

P.S. Are the emoticons I put in my reply showing on your computers? On the ones I'm on it doesn't. If it shows them on your computers, let me know.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"SKOL" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    As long as he dresses in Purple and Gold, right TNT ?? ops:
    hahaha... definately... I think I'd invite him along just to see him wear purple and gold!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Tried...if we end up tied, does that mean we're like, prom queen and king or something?
    That would be funny. Hey maybe you guys should meet up or something and go to the game together.

You guys seem to make good buddies. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Out of the four people listed, I have to vote for Los. He is knowledgeable, fair, realistic, and downright funny. Despite being the "enemy", he is a real asset to our site.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I voted for TNT!! Anyways, this is what you do with the skol bucks. Find VKG4LFE, click on donate under his skol bucks and give him all of your skol bucks. It's that simple!

<-------------------------Right about there! Donate now!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I say Webby sponsor a PurplePride Party in Mankato during training camp. Any who can go donate their Skol Bucks to the cause. He can set up an RSVP on this site, with how many Skol Bucks each person wants to contribute. Skol bucks are so valuable, some who can't go might even donate their Skol Bucks. :cheers: :hello1: ccasion5: :headbang:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    Thanks CVG. I can't believe i wasn't one of the nominees for favorite on the site.
    [/quote]

I think its safe to say that I am the ONLY one to give you a nomination. 8) . And s230bt, how about a wager for that 18NOV match up at Lambeau. Free money for me is always cool. :wink:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I guess my little ploy to have people donate to me didn't work so well! Oh well, better luck next time!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast