Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Poll - Your Favorite Poster

Look at some of the other posts, right under there status and skol bucks there is a little purple (Donate) click that and i'm pretty sure u will be able to donate to whoever u want, personally i dont even know what to do with them

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

under the amount of skol bucks that you have is a little link in purple that says "donate" all you have to do is click on that and it will ask you who you want to donate to and how many you wish to donate

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    under the amount of skol bucks that you have is a little link in purple that says "donate" all you have to do is click on that and it will ask you who you want to donate to and how many you wish to donate

What do you do with the skol bucks?

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks for the info. I guess if the answer was any closer it would have bit me. I never noticed the donate under the number of skol bucks. I guess I am really observant.

LOL... check out the sticky for it muchluv, right now its basically just bragging rights, I'm not sure what webby has planned for them yet. We are planning on a meeting soon to go over some website stuff, so once I hear more I'll let you know

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Whoever your boyfriends/husbands are, they're darn lucky. At least, as far as Viking fans are concerned, I guess. If they're a Packer fan, they're probably kind of cursed with a girlfriend/wife that can smack them down in an argument, and then make the guy suffer in other ways if he DID win the argument.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

HAHAHAHA... someday I'll make a viking fan really happy.... I could never date a packer fan!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

re: favorite poster

I vote for TNT, just because she's a chick that likes the Vikes as much or more than all of us!

GO TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

And I'm not listed as one of the tops...I'm hurt. :lol: :lol: Lately though my posts have been a bit on the :dark1: side. (Another reason I can't wait for the NFL season). Y'all are going to hate me for this :lol: but my favorite poster on this site has to be ol' superior230barfly. He's really become more intelligent and you have to admit he does provide for some heated and humorous debate. But Los Angelis, PackNWVike, hawaiiian vike and webby are among the best. And, of course, I've met VIKE58 and purplepat who are both outstanding guys and Viking fans.

May my dialogue will be more interesting when training camp starts. If any of you guys and gals are going to be there on 30JUL thru 02AUG, I hope to see you there.

P.S. Are the emoticons I put in my reply showing on your computers? On the ones I'm on it doesn't. If it shows them on your computers, let me know.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Tried...if we end up tied, does that mean we're like, prom queen and king or something?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast