Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Poll-hated teams

the dallas cowboys :angry5:
    I realize they are not on the list, but they should be.

Peace through superior firepower!

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

packers i think it is their idiot fans on top of all the other dumb things they do ....the cheese on the head???? what is that.....lol

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    packers i think it is their idiot fans on top of all the other dumb things they do ....the cheese on the head???? what is that.....lol
    yah what a joke..i even like the st louis fans wearing watermelons more than the cheese crap
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

mattjenny3 is offline Starter

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    I've moved around quite a bit, been to a few stadiums (never Lambough) but if I were voting on the worst Fans it would be St. Louis. I had the (mis)fortune of moving to Belleville IL (20 min from St. Louis) before the Rams got good. They were hated. Nobody went to games, nobody bought merchandise they seemed like they wanted them back in LA. The next year, everyone had a Warner Jersey. The local media said they were the greatest thing in the world. BIGGEST FAIR WEATHER FANS EVER. But, I posted this as despised teams so I stick with the ASStars even though it was Green's fault.
    REDHORSE

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Why are two of the selections NHL teams? OF COURSE everyone here - on an NFL site - hates the Packers more than the Canuks or the Stars. That's a loaded question.

That's like asking, "Which do you hate more, candy or being punched in the mouth?"

Caine

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

throw the Toronto Maple Leafs onto that list..they are a pathetic franchise who pretends that they are one of the "most prestigious pro sports teams" when they havent won a single thing in like what? 30 years? pathetic..maple leafs fans should shut up and realize that their team should not be considered "canada's team" because that is just a slap in the face to the country..im not canadian by the way, but i live there, and cant figure out what the maple leafs obsession is all about since they are horrendous and never even have a chance at getting to the finals
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I'm curious how Minnesotans feel about the flames?

For the record, I hate the leafs too olson.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I'm curious how Minnesotans feel about the flames?

For the record, I hate the leafs too olson.
    F-the Flames. They have ONE thing going for them, they aren't the Casucks or the dallASSTARS. I'd rather root for Edmonton. As far as Calgary, never been. Would like to visit, no hard feelings about your hockey team?
    REDHORSE

"Caine" wrote:
    Why are two of the selections NHL teams? OF COURSE everyone here - on an NFL site - hates the Packers more than the Canuks or the Stars. That's a loaded question.

That's like asking, "Which do you hate more, candy or being punched in the mouth?"

Caine
    Check the stats, MOST people here hate the Slack more. This may be an "NFL" site but I look at it as an MN site. I still say the asstars are my most despised. I remember when they left, I was in junior high, I was quite upset. Luckily I had season tickets (my dad did) to the Bulldogs to get me through. So that is why there are two NHL teams on this "NFL" board, posted in the clubhouse. Obviously from my point of view the asstars, and you can't tell me you don't despise the Casucks even if you don't like hockey, are the most despised. Plus, I guess you missed it, I had the LA Lakers on there but it was edited because of what I called them. So it was a MN poll, sorry if it wasn't all NFL.
    REDHORSE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

It's all good Matt, I know your reasonings for putting the two NHL teams on the poll. I know there are a lot of hockey fans on purplepride too. I can say for a fact that I hate the Packers more, but the Cauncks would come in at a close second. I know when I'm at those Wild vs. Canucks games I'm booing wholeheartedly against Bootuzzi.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast