Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Poll/Did we really go to the Moon?

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    it's no wonder this is the most medicated country in the world smootpepper. people actually sit around reading into this. what a sad sad world.
    No kidding. I might actually have to get meds to help me deal with this myself. lol.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Well I have no idea.. This is kinda confusing.. Im kinda shifting my opinon to thinking that we did land there

Del Rio Guest

I don't know which is worse, people who buy into everything they read, or people who take the time to spew out nationalistc garbage while they attack people for questioning things.

Personally I could give a shit, but the intolerance is pretty hypocritical.

As far as the moon goes I think the most recent flavor of choice is that they did in fact land on the moon, but that the moon's atmosphere is not what they reported it to be. Skeptics are now saying the moon does have lunar winds.

The nuts are saying anything from the moon is a man made satilite to the moon is allready inhabited by humans and the government is covering up something.

As far as I am concerned it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, other then inflating a nations ego for winning a race to the moon. Maybe the attention the race drew helped prevent a nuke party? No matter what importance you apply to the event I think it is pretty safe to say that it actually happened.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I don't know which is worse, people who buy into everything they read, or people who take the time to spew out nationalistc garbage while they attack people for questioning things.

Personally I could give a pooh, but the intolerance is pretty hypocritical.

As far as the moon goes I think the most recent flavor of choice is that they did in fact land on the moon, but that the moon's atmosphere is not what they reported it to be. Skeptics are now saying the moon does have lunar winds.

The nuts are saying anything from the moon is a man made satilite to the moon is allready inhabited by humans and the government is covering up something.

As far as I am concerned it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, other then inflating a nations ego for winning a race to the moon. Maybe the attention the race drew helped prevent a nuke party? No matter what importance you apply to the event I think it is pretty safe to say that it actually happened.
    Sorry if I sounded like I was attacking people or spewing out nationalistc garbage I was just pointing out the facts as I see them.

Del Rio Guest

I wasn't targeting you or anyone for that matter. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it includes vast government conspiracies and little green men.

These discussions don't need to get personal. Either you believe it's true or you don't. No one asked anyone what they thought about someone who doesn't agree with your opinion.

*when I say you, I don't mean YOU :grin:*

oldschoolmikey is offline Starter

I always wonder though, if the Soviets went to the moon, why would we fake it? Or do people think the Soviets faked it too? That doesn't make any sense at all to me.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

there is so much evidence against it, its not even funny.

look at the picture above. notice the source of light (the sun) is behind the man. Yet somehow, his front area is lit up. again, nasa said no artificial light source was used.

in the above picture: I think the picture below beautifully sums up the evidence of several light sources being used. Otherwise, how would you explain the portion on the right of the picture being in what can only be described as a 'spotlight'? You only have to look at the shadows cast by the Lunar Lander, flag and the cameraman to see that this shot has artificial lighting centered on the bright area... If this shot was lit by natural Sunlight the shadows would be falling in the same direction not 3 different ones! Even if you take a second light source (the Earth) into consideration, this would not explain why the flag shadow is not traveling in the same direction as the LEM's! As stated earlier, two light sources would combine together and the shadows would still fall in the same direction... Even if the 'light spot' is in a crater the flag shadow would still travel from SW to NE as does the LEM's. source- This

look at the picture above.. notice how we shot it is and how the picture is completly centered. so? the astonauts shot pictures from thier chest, without any means on knowing if its centered. no viewfinder. houston were the ones actually taking these pictures. also, note how dark the astronaut looks.. and then look right next to him at the perfectly lit up american flag.

there is also no dust or flame that appears when the rocket lands. think of how hard of pressure must have been in those thrusters, yet no imprint. funny.. neil armstrongs weight somehow managed to make an imprint though.

nobody can explain how an astronaut falls down during the mission, but magically gets up without any help from a friend or without help from his arms. he just falls and magically gets up. he was tied to strings. imagine a puppet falls down.. then you pull the strings to get him back up. thats what it looked like. take a look at this video movie (hope it works)

the same hills appear in different appollo missions, but are supposed to be miles apart from each other

there is a peice of film where an astronaute is exiting the spacecraft, and as he exists.. a light light him up. funny.
    movie

and i highly doubt there is a telescope that we can use to see the flag. why? because if there were such a view.. it would be all over the internet and it would disprove us all wrong with a picture of it.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

"oldschoolmikey" wrote:
    I always wonder though, if the Soviets went to the moon, why would we fake it? Or do people think the Soviets faked it too? That doesn't make any sense at all to me.
    the soviets never went to the moon.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I always believed we did, I discovered that some thought otherwise and read up as to the reasons why, one was the wind theory, and also another argument was the fact that you see no stars in the pictures and how peculiar the lighting was on the moon's surface. One who believed this was staged joked about this being done in a desert somewhere.

more points to ponder:

How did man manage to collect the rock samples if we didn't go to the Moon???
    750 lbs or so were said to be collected on the Apollo missions. This maybe so, but according to official NASA records, only a couple of pounds were actually collected by the astronauts. It would not be impossible to irradiate a rock or put it in a vacuum to get the same results.

Why hasn't anybody spoken out about the cover-up?
    They have. Bill Kaysing got in touch with his friend, a private investigator from San Francisco called Paul Jacobs, and asked him to help him with his Apollo anomalies investigations. Mr. Jacobs agreed to go and see the head of the US Department of Geology in Washington, as he was traveling there the following week after his discussion with Mr. Keysing. He asked the geologist, 'Did you examine the Moon rocks, did they really come from the Moon.?' The geologist just laughed. Paul flew back from Washington and told Keysing that the people in high office of the American Government knew of the cover-up. Paul Jacobs and his wife died from cancer within 90 days!

Lee Gelvani another friend of Kaysing, says he almost convinced informant James Irwin to confess about the cover-up. Irwin was going to ring Kaysing about it, however he died of a heart attack within 3 days. Is this evidence that a cover-up is in existence?

russia has not been to the moon. why? you may say because we beat them to it. but that didnt stop us when russia beat us to the first man in space or animal or satillite. we simply didnt say "well, russia already did it, so we are not going to try"

heres another GREAT point:

6 highly complex missions went to the moon with people in them. they all returned and the missions were successful. since appollo, we have had even better technology, and yet, many missions without men in them fail.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast