Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Poll/Did we really go to the Moon?

Sure we did,

How else do you explain our posestion of Moon Rocks?....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Sure we did,

How else do you explain our posestion of Moon Rocks?....
    maybe they are not really moon rocks. maybe they are fake :scratch:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    I didn't go to the moon, but a bunch of folks from Green Bay did.

knuck, knuck, knuck,
    :lol:
    Oh...a wise guy! Woob, woob, woob!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

That a boy Happy Camper.. 32 more ways to prove we didn't go.. I'm wondering why we would fake something like this?

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

If you believe it was faked, the obvious reason would be the cold war. The US and the Soviets had to compete over everything, and space was a big arena for those contests.

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

you can make a moon rock looking thing by smelting iron and taking the by product melted rock...when it is cooled, it looks like a moon rock and very light like a moon rock.. i know cause there is a iron smelting museum from the 1890's by my parents house. i had a couple "moon rocks" when i was a kid.

so what happy camper is posting is that we never made it to the moon, and non of the apollo missions were real? i think the first one was bogus...but not all of them.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

NOT THIS LIBERAL NONSENSE AGAIN. NEXT THING WILL BE "DID WE GO TO MARS?" "ARE THOSE PICTURES OF THE MARS LANDING A FRAUD?" SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED TO GET A GRIP. If you go to the science center in Baltimore they have a very powerfull telescope which shoots directly at the sea of tranquility. It's free of fricking charge to use. You can look at any side of the moon you want (depended on time and what day you go). Your not gonna believe this guys but guess what...YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE AMERICAN FLAG PLANTED RIGHT ON THE MOON. This is the point I argue with these so called "landing on the moon skeptics". Can someone explain it to me?

DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS NOTHING BUT ONE BIG CONSPIRACY. How could they pull something like this off? The U.S. government can't even deliver mail properly.

Sorry for the rant but when I hear idiots say things like "I don't think we landed on the moon" it fires me up.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

fair enough...

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

"happy camper" wrote:
    if we did go to the moon.. the footage we see isnt real.

as someone mentioned, the flag was blowing.

the shadows do not line up. the sun is behind the astronaut but somehow.. you see his front body lit up. nasa said they did not use any lights on the moon. only the sun.

you'll see several shadows going several different directions. again, nasa said they did not use lights.

on the first appollo mission, when the rocket takes off.. there is no flame. nasa said it would be impossible for a flame to appear. but somehow a flame appears in a later appollo mission.

there is also some video of an astronaut that fell. and when he fell, he somehow was lifted up very quickly without using his arms to help himself. he just fell, and was lifted up all of a sudden. almost like there were ropes attached to him. these ropes may have been used to help the astronaut walk and try to help him appear to be "weightless"

the appollo missions were filmed like a movie.. only they were very poor.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html
    I cant believe people dont believe we went to the moon.

If you watch the whole landing you will see the flag only moves after it has been touched. Since there is no gravity to stop the flag from waving it looks as if there is wind blowing the flag.

Showdows, there are 2 different pictures that show different shadow layouts. One when they are planting the flag, one astronauts shadow is much longer then the other astronauts shadow. this is explained by the moon is not being flat. If you look at the picture the shadow actually curves with the ground. And one astronaut is standing taller then the other.

As for shadows going multiple directions there is one picture that shows this in the refelction of one of the astronauts helmets visor. If you have been to a fun house with mirrors that distort your image you should be able to put this one to rest right now. The visor is rounded distorting the reflection and making it seem like everything is going in different directions. Look at the leg on the land craft, it very distorted looking.

Other pictures show shadows going other directions as well but remember the SURFACE IS NOT FLAT! Go hang out in a rock quarry around sunset and pay attention to the shadows. Depending on height, curve of the ground, and angle of the sunlight you will get divergence in shadows.

Radiation you say. In fact, the Van Allen radiation belts extend from about 600 miles up to more than 40,000 miles from Earth with the region of highest radiation intensity being between around 2,000 miles and 12,000 miles above Earth. The astronauts exposure to those radiation belts is brief (less than 4 hours total - they begin their time in this region while traveling at 25,000 MPH! And they pass through it twice, once outbound, and again on their return. They spend less than an hour in the densest part of the belt.) and they are well protected in their spacecraft.

Also, the belt is toroidal in shape (like a donut) and the trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft were designed to avoid the worst part of the Van Allen belts. Even the discoverer of the Van Allen belts, Professor James A. Van Allen, has noted that the belts would not have been dangerous to the Apollo astronauts given their trajectories and their spacecraft.

Plus the astronauts brought back some 800 pounds of moon rock to be analyized by different scientific groups around the world, and all of them agree they are not from this planet. So how did we get them then?

Sorry for the long post.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

it's no wonder this is the most medicated country in the world smootpepper. people actually sit around reading into this. what a sad sad world.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast