Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEPSh0wVHc0&feature=player_embedded

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/8027420/Policemans-fake-arrest-of-boy-for-having-sex-with-his-daughter.html

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    Like how he onlyhas one shoe on.

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    C Mac D?

  4. #4
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    V4L wrote:
    C Mac D?
    Donīt try hiding the real thing with an easy joke.what were you doing in California dummy?
    El underdog.

  5. #5
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    V4L wrote:
    C Mac D?
    Is this an abuse of power? Yes. Do I think the officer is wrong for doing it? No.

    I can't imagine having a sexually active daughter. It would drive me bonkers.
    None

  6. #6
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    Brick wrote:
    V4L wrote:
    C Mac D?
    Is this an abuse of power? Yes. Do I think the officer is wrong for doing it? No.

    I can't imagine having a sexually active daughter. It would drive me bonkers.
    Agreed. He said some things that where probably true (Dont' F with a cop's underage daughter), but came off as abuse of power (should F with anybody's underage daughter).

    He didn't really arrest the kid did he? Sounds like he was leaving that up to the DA.

  7. #7
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    The kid is 15. He can fuck all the minors he wants, so long as he keeps it out the grade/middle schools... teachers included.

    Most states have some sort of age range for what defines statutory rape. If they are within x number of months of each other, it's safe.

  8. #8
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    The kid is 15. He can fuck all the minors he wants, so long as he keeps it out the grade/middle schools... teachers included.

    Most states have some sort of age range for what defines statutory rape. If they are within x number of months of each other, it's safe.
    Apparently in this case he wasn't safe or the DA wouldn't be receiving a report on it eh?

    Sad that the kid is 15 and already has multiple assault charges against him.

  9. #9
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    The kid is 15. He can fuck all the minors he wants, so long as he keeps it out the grade/middle schools... teachers included.

    Most states have some sort of age range for what defines statutory rape. If they are within x number of months of each other, it's safe.
    Apparently in this case he wasn't safe or the DA wouldn't be receiving a report on it eh?

    Sad that the kid is 15 and already has multiple assault charges against him.
    What?

    [The Officer]told the boy, who had been seeing the 14-year-old girl for some time, that he was going to face criminal charges of having sex with a minor.
    The officer has been placed on leave and prosecutors are considering criminal charges of false imprisonment.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8026340/Policeman-stages-fake-arrest-of-boy-for-having-sex-with-his-daughter.html

  10. #10
    Brick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    467

    Re: Policeman arrests boy for having sex with daughter

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    The kid is 15. He can fuck all the minors he wants, so long as he keeps it out the grade/middle schools... teachers included.

    Most states have some sort of age range for what defines statutory rape. If they are within x number of months of each other, it's safe.
    Apparently in this case he wasn't safe or the DA wouldn't be receiving a report on it eh?

    Sad that the kid is 15 and already has multiple assault charges against him.
    What?

    [The Officer]told the boy, who had been seeing the 14-year-old girl for some time, that he was going to face criminal charges of having sex with a minor.
    The officer has been placed on leave and prosecutors are considering criminal charges of false imprisonment.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8026340/Policeman-stages-fake-arrest-of-boy-for-having-sex-with-his-daughter.html
    Ha. Stupid cops.
    None

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:48 PM
  2. Ghoulish "Fight Club" Arrests
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 08:36 AM
  3. Argument over paying for gas leads to arrests
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 03:00 PM
  4. Palmer: Arrests have got to stop.
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 01:30 PM
  5. Player arrests embarrassing NFL
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 06:37 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •