Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 102
  1. #1
    poult is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    631

    Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    Now I've read it all when it comes to playstation 3 craziness.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061204/...ystation_theft
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    Strickland's dog, a German shepherd, also was shot to death.
    -Now that's just not cool dude. The dog?
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  3. #3
    poult is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    631

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    I didnt say any of it was cool.....
    but yeah, why kill the dog.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

  4. #4
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    That is ridiculous, granted the kid shouldn't of stole the ps3 but there was no need to kill him, and especially the dog.

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    I doubt they shot him just because he stole the ps3.
    My guess (and it is just a wild ass guess without more info than the story had) is that the officers forced the door because he was taking his time to open it, and they mistook the controller for a weapon.

    It is sad.
    Most likely a mistake on the cops part, but the kid still didn't deserve to lose his life.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    DEVIKINGFAN!'s Avatar
    DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    366

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    So did the cops keep the PS3 for "evidence"?

    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

  7. #7
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I doubt they shot him just because he stole the ps3.
    My guess (and it is just a wild jiggly butt guess without more info than the story had) is that the officers forced the door because he was taking his time to open it, and they mistook the controller for a weapon.

    It is sad.
    Most likely a mistake on the cops part, but the kid still didn't deserve to lose his life.
    Of course he didn't deserve to lose his life over a game system (and this isn't directed at you Nodak). But let's just wait for the investigation to complete and for all the evidence to come out before convicting the cops.
    Maybe they were wrong, maybe it was justified...none of us were there.
    Just like if any of you were arrested or suspected of a crime, they are innocent until proven guilty.



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    The dude probably deserved what he got...the dog too!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The dude probably deserved what he got...the dog too!
    stop it cajun! >



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  10. #10
    verovike's Avatar
    verovike is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    43

    Re: Police kill kid over stolen PS3

    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I doubt they shot him just because he stole the ps3.
    My guess (and it is just a wild jiggly butt guess without more info than the story had) is that the officers forced the door because he was taking his time to open it, and they mistook the controller for a weapon.

    It is sad.
    Most likely a mistake on the cops part, but the kid still didn't deserve to lose his life.
    Of course he didn't deserve to lose his life over a game system (and this isn't directed at you Nodak). But let's just wait for the investigation to complete and for all the evidence to come out before convicting the cops.
    Maybe they were wrong, maybe it was justified...none of us were there.
    Just like if any of you were arrested or suspected of a crime, they are innocent until proven guilty.

    Of course you're right...I think we all agree that this was a terrible tragedy, and I, for one, will table discussion until the facts are known.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guns don't kill people, INTs kill people
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:53 AM
  2. Police: Cross-Dressing Doctor Wanted To Kill Prosecutor
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 11:44 PM
  3. Wis. man's car stolen twice in one day
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. Police: Thief tries to trade stolen Jeep
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 08:06 PM
  5. Kill Kill Kill Favre!
    By PAvikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 02:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •