Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Police: Girl Dies After Parents Pray for Healing Instead of Seeking Medical

"Schutz" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    if he was so great, and he really did love everybody, then he would provide food on everyones plate, and a roof over their heads
    I think you can come up with better, more educated arguments on why God doesn't exist than this, can't you?

If there was a God, do you really think he would want everything perfect for everybody?
    How would it be decided if the peons would go to heaven or hell if there was no scrutinous test (known as life) to make determinations?

Athiests have a misconception that a God is supposed to be someone who whipes their jiggly butt and holds their hand every second of life's journey.
    No room for pussys in heaven.
    Maybe I was wrong, this thread might get locked.
    Second that
    I thought God was the Sniper from the movie SEALS... what's everyone so worked up about?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: Police: Girl Dies After Parents Pray for Healing Instead of Seeking Medical Help

"marstc09" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    if he was so great, and he really did love everybody, then he would provide food on everyones plate, and a roof over their heads
    I think you can come up with better, more educated arguments on why God doesn't exist than this, can't you?

If there was a God, do you really think he would want everything perfect for everybody?
    How would it be decided if the peons would go to heaven or hell if there was no scrutinous test (known as life) to make determinations?

Athiests have a misconception that a God is supposed to be someone who whipes their ass and holds their hand every second of life's journey.
    Isn't Atheism the belief that gods don't exist? How can they have that misconception?
    I think technically atheists believe that no one can know for certain if god exists or not. I'm no expert though, I think I heard that on Kfan. ;D

Thread locked in 3..2...1...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Police: Girl Dies After Parents Pray for Healing Instead of Seeking Medical Help

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

Athiests have a misconception that a God is supposed to be someone who whipes their ass and holds their hand every second of life's journey.
    Isn't Atheism the belief that gods don't exist? How can they have that misconception?
    I think technically atheists believe that no one can know for certain if god exists or not. I'm no expert though, I think I heard that on Kfan. ;D

Thread locked in 3..2...1...
    Kfan solves all problems.
    ;D Why do you think this will get locked? We are all one big happy family!
    8)

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

Athiests have a misconception that a God is supposed to be someone who whipes their jiggly butt and holds their hand every second of life's journey.
    God was created by the Biametrical mind. As man evolved we began to use our brains in more safisticated ways, creating "Gods" or "God Like Authorities". Recently studies have shown that people like Moses used phycadelic drugs. This aids in creating the little fantasy worlds and things like opening up the red sea.

Athiests do not believe God is their to wipe there a$$. They believe that wiping there own a$$ along with creating the life they live directly comes from themselves with absolutly no help from god. They believe they control there own destiny not God. They refuse to rely on God to help them and rely on themselves. Many many people need a God or a "God like Authority". They believe it helps them and so do I.

Jesus was a very very smart man, he used an after life as basis to gain followers, which is quite genious.

If they came out and told the real truth we could be in serious mayham. The one way to control the masses is goverment and religion. They work hand in hand in dominating todays society.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:

God was created by the Biametrical mind. As man evolved we began to use our brains in more safisticated ways, creating "Gods" or "God Like Authorities". Recently studies have shown that people like Moses used phycadelic drugs. This aids in creating the little fantasy worlds and things like opening up the red sea.

Athiests do not believe God is their to wipe there a$$. They believe that wiping there own a$$ along with creating the life they live directly comes from themselves with absolutly no help from god. They believe they control there own destiny not God. They refuse to rely on God to help them and rely on themselves. Many many people need a God or a "God like Authority". They believe it helps them and so do I.

Jesus was a very very smart man, he used an after life as basis to gain followers, which is quite genious.

If they came out and told the real truth we could be in serious mayham. The one way to control the masses is goverment and religion. They work hand in hand in dominating.
    Now thats what I'm talking about!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

To be honest with you, this story is really making me sick to my stomach.

I just feel awful for this poor girl. I know I've cracked a couple jokes in this thread and there is an argument about God going on... but this is horrible. It really makes my heart hurt, and humor isn't helping.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:

I just feel awful for this poor girl. I know I've cracked a couple jokes in this thread and there is an argument about God going on... but this is horrible. It really makes my heart hurt, and humor isn't helping.
    I don't remember the guys name, but he sells "natural medicine" books that are for the literalism religious mind and says stuff like hospitals blow cancer out of proportion and cemo doesn't help.
    But a crackpot like him can sell those books so I doubt this family will be charged with anything sadly.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:

Buddy all I can tell you is not to worry about it because its completely out of our control. But it is sad, yes.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

I pray to God all the time.
    In fact, I am praying right now the God delivers those bastards to prison.
    Pitiful.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"C" wrote:

Worse things than this happen every minute of the day...thank God we don't hear about all of them.
    It's always the worst when a child is involved...especially at the fault of her wackjob parents.

It is really unfortunate that nobody else stepped up to the parents or called the authorities.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast