Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Police Find Skeleton in Cleveland Home

CLEVELAND - Officers who went to a home to serve a search warrant found a skeleton in the bed where an 80-year-old woman said her mother was sleeping.

Police believe the remains belong to woman's 98-year-old mother, who hadn't been seen in at least three years.

Officers went to the home Wednesday to serve a search warrant for building, housing and health code violations, but the woman said they couldn't come inside because her mother was sleeping. After persuading her to let them in the house, the officials pulled back the blanket on the bed and found the skeleton.

The daughter, whose name was withheld until her family was notified, was taken to St. Vincent Charity Hospital.

Cuyahoga County Coroner Elizabeth K. Balraj said Thursday she would need more information to identify the body, which showed no signs of injury.

Police Lt. Thomas Stacho said no charges were expected.

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2006/06/30/ap/strange/d8ii9u5g1.txt

Prophet Guest

Re: Police Find Skeleton in Cleveland Home

Wow. Crazy people in this world.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Miss Bates, the 80-year old woman, stated that her cousin, Norman would be acting as counsel on her behalf. :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I'm guessing the daughter didn't have a lot of friends over to visit the house. Can you imagine the smell that must have been lurking during decomposition? You'd think the neighbors would complain.

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I'm guessing the daughter didn't have a lot of friends over to visit the house. Can you imagine the smell that must have been lurking during decomposition? You'd think the neighbors would complain.
    They DID...and they interviewed some of the neighbors after the discovery. One neighbor (who insisted on being referred to as Ultra) commented that "we noticed the smell, but we just though that she was a big Packers fan and that she was storing large amounts of stinky cheese in her basement...either that or she just had really bad gas..." :lol:

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Man, that had to stink..

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Miss Bates, the 80-year old woman, stated that her cousin, Norman would be acting as counsel on her behalf. :lol:

:laughing3:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    They DID...and they interviewed some of the neighbors after the discovery. One neighbor (who insisted on being referred to as Ultra) commented that "we noticed the smell, but we just though that she was a big Packers fan and that she was storing large amounts of stinky cheese in her basement...either that or she just had really bad gas..." :lol:
    But then another neighbor referred to as Fedje stated she saw Cajun slip in the back door and thought he padded his bill so bad the septic overflowed. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    But then another neighbor referred to as Fedje stated she saw Cajun slip in the back door and thought he padded his bill so bad the septic overflowed. :lol:
    Since when do you live in CLEVELAND, Fedje??? LAME!!!!! :razz:

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Since when do you live in CLEVELAND, Fedje??? LAME!!!!! :razz:
    Not me, my grandmother Fedje, whom I'm named after! Then she called me and told me what you were up to! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast