Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

players we've met...

Mike Tice replies personally to all mail he receives. I've received a couple of cards from him. One is hilarious, it says, in part, "what the f_ _ k do you think we do 24-7, try to lose?" Mike Tice.

I also have an 8X10 of Bud Grant that he signed for me. He wrote, '"The Kid Made It", Bud Grant, HOF '94'. It's cool.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

players we've met...

I have the Bud Grant Hall of Fame poster autographed by the great coach himself. Autographed football by Jim Kleinsasser. Jack Del Rio autographed card. Also have an old SI cover with Chuck Foreman on it that he autographed and a 8x10 of Joey Browner. Also did a training camp run one year and have a hat with a bunch of autographs on it Jeff Cristy signed it but for the most part the rest were training camp fodder.
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

players we've met...

"SKOL" wrote:
    Mike Tice replies personally to all mail he receives. I've received a couple of cards from him. One is hilarious, it says, in part, "what the f_ _ k do you think we do 24-7, try to lose?" Mike Tice.
    That's awesome! I think I'm gonna have to write him!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

players we've met...

My friend has an autographed ticket by Moss from when he was playing at Marshall, and I personally have nothing

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

players we've met...

I met Cris Carter at my hometown walmart when I was in high school. He signed one of those black and white glossies for me and I gave it to my brother that year for christmas (kicks herself in the butt). I met Tyrone Carter in '01 when I was living in Mankato, I've also met Joey Browner and Mike Merriweather (again hometown walmart) and most recently I met Kelly Campbell. We took my boyfriends daughter to meet him. It was great. Owens and I were ready to go because it was freezing and he was late, but she kept saying "No, I'm going to meet that girl Kelly" she had no idea who he was but refused to leave. He signed some pictures and some rookie cards for us.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

players we've met...

Hey purplehorn, I used to caddy at Hillcrest Country Club!! Weird! Anyways, I have autographs from Gary Anderson, Mike Tice and Chuck Foreman!! I got Gary Anderson and Mike Tice after we beat Miami at the dome a couple of years ago, when Anderson hit that 53 yarder with 17 seconds left. I saw Foreman at the Mall of America!! I have a Randy Moss autographed football card, but I bought it off of ebay!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

players we've met...

Got to meet Olin Kreutz and Dominic Raiola last year during a banquet since they do have Hawaii ties. Got Chuck Wileys autograph when he came down during pro bowl week and came to my school as well. Got jerry porters autograph, julian petersons, mike rumph and some raider cheerleaders during a niners charity basketball game down here. Porter was with them.

Also saw kevin mawae, jed weaver and some other second string lb from the falcons who also came to my school as well.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Big Daddy is offline Starter

players we've met...

Alright here you go: Robert Smith, John Randle, Randy Moss, and Chuck Forman and many more that I can't read and don't remember. I also got several Vikings cheerleaders at a Hooters in Des Moines. All but Chuck's were at training camp. Smith was one of the nicest person let alone pro players I think I've ever met. And Chuck was in my hometown Wal Mart signing and I just got lucky.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

players we've met...

I have met a few. We went to the draft party two years ago. We got pictures with quite a few guys. Kenny Mixon, Larry Ned, Joey Browner and Kelly Campbell and we actually sat and talked with Kelly Campbell for like an hour and then every time he saw us walking around again he would stop us and chat for a few more minutes he is really a fun guy to talk with. I also have been down at the team hotel on a saturday night before the game and saw Mike Tice in the bar also saw Bryant McKinnie in the bar and talked with him a couple minutes and got a picture. Met Mike Morris a couple times at Joe Sensers when they do the Vikinings Uncensored show which is also where I got Chris Hovan to autograph my Jersey. This year at the draft party the only person we got an autograph from and got to talk to for a few minutes was Bob Lurtsema. I also have met and talked to Moe Williams for a while at the Arctic Blast a couple years ago the year that all the vikings got in trouble up there.

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

players we've met...

When I was a kid I went to a training camp, and had a poster signed by a ton of players... Harry Newsome, Scott Studwell, Zimmerman, Doleman, Dennis Green, Brad Johnson, and a bunch more. I also have a football signed by Jake Reed, and Ed Mcdaniel. Have a mini helmet signed by Chris Carter. Also have a picture signed by Michael Bennet and one by Matt Birk. And a real good one is Chuck Foreman. And I think I still have a football card signed by Anthony Carter. Now I have a authentic helmet I want to get signed by the whole team. But I live in Florida and don't see that happening anytime soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast