Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jiggyjack is offline Rookie

players we've met...

which viking players have people met? gotten autographs from? the most memorable ones? i ave a few autographs in my collection. nate burleson signed ball and a hat with michael bennett and jack brewer. oh yeah and a helmet and jersey by chamberlain.(pre-heavyweight). so lets hear some stories???

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

players we've met...

Um.......I sent a letter to Red McCombs a few years back telling him not to move the Vikes.......he sent me back a note and a signed media guide. I also got an autograph from Denny Green and the guy who runs VU, and I also got one from John Randle.

Haven't met any of them though.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

players we've met...

Got an autographed football from some guys when they played a charity basketball team in Sioux Falls, can't read them but the only notable guy I remember is David Dixon. My mom got me an autographed 8x10 picture of Joey Browner and Jim Marshall for my birthday this year. She met them, said they were very nice, and she liked their NFC/NFL Championship rings on which were huge.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

players we've met...

Back in the day I was a caddy at Hilcrest country club and on 2 seperate celeb tourneys I caddied
    for Tommy Kramer and than Teddy Brown. Both
    guys were really laid back and tipped pretty good.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

players we've met...

Growing up in Green Bay I met several players over the years through friends, family and on the street. I met Jan Stenerud (he was a Vike K in '84 and '85) several times, Paul Horning, Paul Coffman (he played TE for the Vikes in '88) a couple times and Greg Koch (played G for the Vikes in '87).

A funny story about my first job at a Burger King located a few blocks from Lambeau Field. One day, a few Packer players including Sterling Sharpe came in and ordered some burgers and stuff. I was working the grill and decided to spit on a whopper as a little token of my appreciation. I know it is disgusting but i did it only once and as a die-hard Viking fan/Packer hater since birth, it was on a burger a Packer ate so it wasn't that bad. I don't even wanna think about some of the things I've eaten over the years and not known about. ukeright:
    Even babies know the difference.

JoeMama is offline Starter

players we've met...

I fail to see the funny in that story. I do however, see the disgusting. ICK! Just tell me you were a punk kid at the time and didn't know any better.

I waited on Moss and Gary Anderson. Moss didn't say much, but on the way out he called me homeboy(whoopee). Gary, didn't want to be bothered.Quiet guy.
    I've also met Mike Morris, the former long snapper. He's as cool as cool can be, heckuva guy.

players we've met...

Actually I was 35 and supporting a monster crack habit.

Duh...I was 15 years old with a sick sense of humor.
    And to tell the truth, if it was Brett Favre in line today and I was cooking one of those greasy burgers....watch out. :tongue:
    Even babies know the difference.

players we've met...

john randle. you could tell he was just there because his agent told him he had too. we also had a charity basketball game here in which several vikings played. nobody noteworthy though
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

players we've met...

I applaud kramer9guy.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

players we've met...

those are great stories. one more note... most of the autographs i ve gotten have been at training camp. daunte refuses to sign any mini helmets(must be something in his contract) and moss is decent for a guy that everyone is looking for. my brother got mckinnie, the guy looked past me as if i wasn't there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast