Play off chances

Anyone think the Twins have a chance to make the playoffs. I do. They are playing great ball. They are producing offensively, pitching is awesome, defense is good. Stewart is coming back.

We have 12 games against ChiSox and 10 against the Tigers. All we need to do is take care of business until we play these teams and take these series.
    We can solve poverty today.

Re: Play off chances

"thanatoschristou" wrote:
    Anyone think the Twins have a chance to make the playoffs. I do. They are playing great ball. They are producing offensively, pitching is awesome, defense is good. Stewart is coming back.

We have 12 games against ChiSox and 10 against the Tigers. All we need to do is take care of business until we play these teams and take these series.
    dude, no offense, but I dont agree. the Twins ARE doing very well, but so are the Tigers and Chisox. One of them will division, and it will be between the one who doesn't and either the Yankees or the Bosox for the Wild Card. I know a lot of people think the Tigers are a fluke, but they've been doing very good and are still the #1 team in baseball. they swept the Cards WITH Pujols and beat the Rocket tonight. they've been coming from behind and holding onto leads, and the pitching has been excellent. Then there's the Sox, they're going to get to the playoffs no matter what, either by winning the division or the wildcard. again, i'm not saying the twins are bad, i'm saying their chances aren't good.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:

dude, no offense, but I dont agree. the Twins ARE doing very well, but so are the Tigers and Chisox. One of them will division, and it will be between the one who doesn't and either the Yankees or the Bosox for the Wild Card. I know a lot of people think the Tigers are a fluke, but they've been doing very good and are still the #1 team in baseball. they swept the Cards WITH Pujols and beat the Rocket tonight. they've been coming from behind and holding onto leads, and the pitching has been excellent. Then there's the Sox, they're going to get to the playoffs no matter what, either by winning the division or the wildcard. again, i'm not saying the twins are bad, i'm saying their chances aren't good.
    You said it completley right! The Tigers and White Sox are just too good. The Twins this year have fallen into the same problem the Blue Jeys sometimes fall into. You can have a good team and be in a GREAT division.

BTW, I see that was your 400th post, FarvetheVikingLover! See you don't have to start a thread to be recognized!

Thank you Josdin for the sig

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:

You said it completley right! The Tigers and White Sox are just too good. The Twins this year have fallen into the same problem the Blue Jeys sometimes fall into. You can have a good team and be in a GREAT division.

BTW, I see that was your 400th post, FarvetheVikingLover! See you don't have to start a thread to be recognized!
    :grin: thanks for the recognition! :grin:
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

dont follow base ball much so idk
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters