Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pilonidal cyst

bearitall Guest

Re: pilonidal cyst

Dig~I am sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Unfortunately my nursing skills don't go as far as that so I am not able to offer up any advice...

Get well soon and keep us updated.

bearitall

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

After this season and now your run in at the hospital I bet your glad to see 2006 head out the door.
    Here is to a good 2007 and may all your problems be behind you......... ;D[size=6pt]sorry man[/size] :

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I hope you get well soon

digital420 is online now Team Alumni

I can sit again!!!!

well kinda.. 9 days layin on my stomach or side have passed.. and i'm able to sit (on a cushin and on one cheek).

i am truely now am grateful for my gf. she's had to do some of the dirtiest work i've ever thought of.

saw the doc yesterday and he took out the tube that was draining fluid and blood.. and the stitches should come out end of the week. cept i tore a cuople as my car's battery decided to die @ the wrong time.. it was funny seeing my gf try to pop a clutch.. so i had to do it. wasn't 2 bad.. just got a bit of a tear on the top stitches.

doc said everything looked great.. he did a kinda risky move by sealing up the surgical wound instead of leaving it open, but he said cause i caught it early enouf it was possible and it cut the recovery time by like 2 weeks. so monday it's back to work.

thanx all for the wishes.. and u have no idea how many jokes i've heard until now.

the cyst on my head i've had since i was like 12.. it was either from cracking my skull open on a swing set.. or the head of a tick that remained after the bugger got pulled out.
    either way i'm cyst free!! but now have gained a small gut which i'll have to work off once i can walk faster then someone 4x my age on a walker..

well i did my 45 min sitting 4 today.. so i'll be back posting soon..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"digital420" wrote:
    I can sit again!!!!

well kinda.. 9 days layin on my stomach or side have passed.. and i'm able to sit (on a cushin and on one cheek).

i am truely now am grateful for my gf. she's had to do some of the dirtiest work i've ever thought of.

saw the doc yesterday and he took out the tube that was draining fluid and blood.. and the stitches should come out end of the week. cept i tore a cuople as my car's battery decided to die @ the wrong time.. it was funny seeing my gf try to pop a clutch.. so i had to do it. wasn't 2 bad.. just got a bit of a tear on the top stitches.

doc said everything looked great.. he did a kinda risky move by sealing up the surgical wound instead of leaving it open, but he said cause i caught it early enouf it was possible and it cut the recovery time by like 2 weeks. so monday it's back to work.

thanx all for the wishes.. and u have no idea how many jokes i've heard until now.

the cyst on my head i've had since i was like 12.. it was either from cracking my skull open on a swing set.. or the head of a tick that remained after the bugger got pulled out.
    either way i'm cyst free!! but now have gained a small gut which i'll have to work off once i can walk faster then someone 4x my age on a walker..

well i did my 45 min sitting 4 today.. so i'll be back posting soon..

DiGiTaL

Digital glad to hear that you are improving and that you can actually get up and about and hope that you are laughing about all of this a few weeks down the road!

PS.
    Marry that girl if she will we help you through this she will always be behind you!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm glad you're ok. You are ok right?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12