Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photography

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: A call to all Photographers or wannabes.

This is my best picture I believe I have ever taken. There was a thing in town over the 4th and they had these fire guys and other dancers and such... none of the other pics turned out but I love this one.

[img width=450 height=300]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/erik5032/294939972_AeabC-L.jpg[/img]

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A call to all Photographers or wannabes.

"erik5032" wrote:
    This is my best picture I believe I have ever taken. There was a thing in town over the 4th and they had these fire guys and other dancers and such... none of the other pics turned out but I love this one.

[img width=450 height=300]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/erik5032/294939972_AeabC-L.jpg[/img]

Thats really a sharp , cool , pic eric.......
    You should make notes on your settings and conditions, film type and lens.....So I can take notes and try myself for results.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: Photography

I really would like to get a decent camera and learn more about taken photos because it is something I really enjoy doing. The camera I have right now is about 5 years old and it's just a case of point and click for me, usually I don't even bother editing any of the images, I just don't have the time to do it. I had a quick look through my photos, so I could share some of my favourites with you.....

This is Urquhart castle, situated on the banks of the River Ness in the Highlands of Scotland.

Another one from the Highlands, this time of a river I tried to capture the movement of the water here.

This was taken from a boat on the canals of Amsterdam, I think there are 7 bridges all together.

The London Eye from below.

I live about 6 miles away from the Forth Bridges, here is the road bridge, the more famous rail bridge is lost in the murk.

Another from northern Scotland, this is a recreation of a cranog something the ancient people called home.

Once again a photo from Scotland, I like how the reflections looked here on the calm waters.

This was the view from our hotel balcony in Gran Canaria overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, I could get used to seeing this every night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12