Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Philly Fans Suck

    The worst fans on earth.

    [size=13pt]Hey Philly, booing Adam Eaton and his ring? Below the belt[/size]

    But booing ex-pitcher Adam Eaton during Wednesday's World Series ring ceremony which was held before an impossible and incredible 12-11 sweep-avoiding comeback win over the Braves?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  2. #2
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    That's terrible, extremely classless.

  3. #3
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,447

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    I love their passion.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  4. #4
    KrackerJack's Avatar
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,502

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    "Tad7" wrote:
    I love their passion.
    Nothing wrong with their passion, they definately have it, but the way they show it is unnecessary.

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    They pay the money to get in, and feel that someone should be boo'd, then I say boo.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    Meh.
    Can't speak to the type of person he was off the field but this is nothing new.
    The Twins fans go out of their way to boo our old catcher A.J. at every opportunity.
    Being a mediocre pitcher that fans might have looked on as holding someone back while not even contributing in the playoffs does that with any fan base.
    Is it mean.......maybe, but doesn't mean the Philly fans are much worse than any other big city club.
    If the Twins would have won a world series and let AJ go we would have probably booed him if he was getting a ring, just saying.

  7. #7
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    "Schutz" wrote:
    Meh.
    Can't speak to the type of person he was off the field but this is nothing new.
    The Twins fans go out of their way to boo our old catcher A.J. at every opportunity.
    Being a mediocre pitcher that fans might have looked on as holding someone back while not even contributing in the playoffs does that with any fan base.
    Is it mean.......maybe, but doesn't mean the Philly fans are much worse than any other big city club.
    If the Twins would have won a world series and let AJ go we would have probably booed him if he was getting a ring, just saying.
    If a player does something to your town or leaves in a hussy, they get booed for a life time. Comrie left edmonton like 4 years ago and we still boo him.
    We're bringing purple back.

  8. #8
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    Minnesota Vikes fans boo their own players and coaches many times a game


  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    "V4L" wrote:
    Minnesota Vikes fans boo their own players and coaches many times a game

    Yep, the worst was last year when Longwell was trying to kick a field goal to tie the NFL record for field goals in a game, and put the vikings up by 18pts. I still say the fans cost us that game.

  10. #10
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Philly Fans Suck

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Minnesota Vikes fans boo their own players and coaches many times a game

    Yep, the worst was last year when Longwell was trying to kick a field goal to tie the NFL record for field goals in a game, and put the vikings up by 18pts. I still say the fans cost us that game.

    I agree that was pathetic

    Cheer Ryan on even if you disagree with sending him out

    We got some shitty fans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Philly Fans are Pieces of Shit
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 12:35 PM
  2. From Philly
    By Yeti in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
  3. Proof GB Fans Suck
    By WIVike in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-04-2002, 01:04 PM
  4. Proof GB Fans Suck
    By VikingMan1 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2002, 12:54 PM
  5. More Proof GB Fans Suck
    By Webby in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2002, 03:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •