Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: People less annoying than Joe Buck

"tjohnson" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    i HATE joe buck. his reaction to randy moss' actions in GB were embarrassing for himself and FOX. the guy assumes a 'holier-than-thou' persona while plugging rediculous ad campaigns for budlight (or whoever those 'leon' were with).

i cant listen to him in his pregame show on fox, and i wish during this time where football and baseball overlap, he would pick one sport so i don't have to listen to him more than once a week. i had to listen to john sterling on the radio the other night w/ the yankees game on mute (b/c my two roommates were yankees fans) on TV b/c the combination of him and tim mccarver is such pro-Yankee BS its ridiculous.
    now that NY's gone maybe he can be impartial....

no one more is MORE annoying than joe buck, but for ppl AS annoying, see:
    -Berman, Chris (his baseball play-by-play is atrocious)
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Scott, Stuart
    -McCarver, Tim
    -Morgan, Joe (also atrocious)
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Schwab (from the old ESPN show, Stump the Schwab, b/c anyone can know that much about sports if they have no life and that's their job)
    -JT the Brick on the radio
    -Bonds, Barry
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Theissman, Joe
    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    EVERY Bahston sports fan I know!!!

ahhhhhhh..................

does every post have to come back to red sox/yankees fans..............

i just commented about the announcers..........................

i dont care about the yankees, i'm not even talking about them...............the sox sucked this year..............there, i'll say it again

i'm not commenting about yankees fans..............

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................
    MOST of the sportswriters (Bill Simmons, Kevin Mench, Sean McAdam, etc.) are UNABASHEDLY pro-Red Sox...having McCarver favor the Yankees is small consolation for being bombarded daily with the pro-Bahston drivel that the aforementioned writers and their ilk spew on the ESPN/FOX/etc. websites on a daily basis.
    The ONLY writer who is a Red Sox fan who is fairly even-handed is Peter Gammons...and I can't stand watching him on TV because of his weird way of talking...but I do respect his knowledge and even-sided analysis.

Sorry, dude...you are just getting the residue from all of the crap that I have been taking on the Minnesota Twins thread...such is life.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"skum" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    i HATE joe buck. his reaction to randy moss' actions in GB were embarrassing for himself and FOX. the guy assumes a 'holier-than-thou' persona while plugging rediculous ad campaigns for budlight (or whoever those 'leon' were with).

i cant listen to him in his pregame show on fox, and i wish during this time where football and baseball overlap, he would pick one sport so i don't have to listen to him more than once a week. i had to listen to john sterling on the radio the other night w/ the yankees game on mute (b/c my two roommates were yankees fans) on TV b/c the combination of him and tim mccarver is such pro-Yankee BS its ridiculous.

-Bayless, Skip
    -Scott, Stuart
    -McCarver, Tim
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Schwab (from the old ESPN show, Stump the Schwab, b/c anyone can know that much about sports if they have no life and that's their job)
    -Bonds, Barry
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Theissman, Joe
    Why dont you like Skip Bayless, he's a Boston Fan, and he's also fan of every team that faces the Yankees - which is why i dont like him
    i dont care if the ppl i listed are yankee fans (mccarver) or boston fan. I just think theyre annoying. skip bayless is always arguing just for the sake of arguing, and gets mad on purpose.

i just feel like he has to play the devil's advocate on EVERYTHING just b/c he wants to argue a different viewpoint and see how loud he can make himself. i could go either way on woody paige, but according to bayless he's always wrong, and bayless always assumes the "i-yelled-louder-than-you-so-i-win-the-argument" rationale to debating about sports.

How do ya like them apples?!

"tjohnson" wrote:
    "skum" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:

-Bayless, Skip
    -Scott, Stuart
    -McCarver, Tim
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Bonds, Barry
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Theissman, Joe
    Why dont you like Skip Bayless, he's a Boston Fan, and he's also fan of every team that faces the Yankees - which is why i dont like him
    i dont care if the ppl i listed are yankee fans (mccarver) or boston fan. I just think theyre annoying. skip bayless is always arguing just for the sake of arguing, and gets mad on purpose.

i just feel like he has to play the devil's advocate on EVERYTHING just b/c he wants to argue a different viewpoint and see how loud he can make himself. i could go either way on woody paige, but according to bayless he's always wrong, and bayless always assumes the "i-yelled-louder-than-you-so-i-win-the-argument" rationale to debating about sports.
    I will agree that Bayless is an ANNOYING F*ck...I had to see his crap in the Dallass Morning News every day about the Cowsh!ts when I lived there...thank God they SUCKED while I lived there (1989-1992) so I didn't have to be there when they won!

IMHO, the main reason that Bayless is a Red Sox fan is that Dallass and Bahston fans are the same...and that included their respective sportswriters as well...loud and obnoxious when they are winning...and quiet and whiny when they are losing!
    Of course, there are exceptions to this rule...but the vast majority fit the bill.
    Just wait and see when the Patsies start their inevitable decline...their fans will be like rats escaping a sinking ship!
    Same for the Cowturds!!!

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:

-Bayless, Skip
    -Scott, Stuart
    -McCarver, Tim
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Bonds, Barry
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Theissman, Joe

i dont care about the yankees, i'm not even talking about them...............the sox sucked this year..............there, i'll say it again

MOST of the sportswriters (Bill Simmons, Kevin Mench, Sean McAdam, etc.) are UNABASHEDLY pro-Red Sox...having McCarver favor the Yankees is small consolation for being bombarded daily with the pro-Bahston drivel that the aforementioned writers and their ilk spew on the ESPN/FOX/etc. websites on a daily basis.
    The ONLY writer who is a Red Sox fan who is fairly even-handed is Peter Gammons...and I can't stand watching him on TV because of his weird way of talking...but I do respect his knowledge and even-sided analysis.

Sorry, dude...you are just getting the residue from all of the crap that I have been taking on the Minnesota Twins thread...such is life.

i know what you mean about the pro-boston writers. i dont understand how simmons has a job on a national level b/c everything he writes has some type of pro-boston spin. i cant even read his articles anymore, b/c the'yre everything i read when i go onto a sox message board. mccadam is a sox beat writer for the providence journal, but i've actually found a lot of his work to be pretty unbiased. gammons is definelty pro sox, but i think he overwhelming knowledge of EVERYTHING baseball kind of negates that.

ill give you simmons but i dont think the others are really that far in favor of the sox. maybe im looking through red sox glasses though and dont realize the red sox slant :-\

How do ya like them apples?!

"tjohnson" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:

-Bayless, Skip
    -Scott, Stuart
    -McCarver, Tim
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Bonds, Barry
    -Bayless, Skip
    -Theissman, Joe

i know what you mean about the pro-boston writers. i dont understand how simmons has a job on a national level b/c everything he writes has some type of pro-boston spin. i cant even read his articles anymore, b/c the'yre everything i read when i go onto a sox message board. mccadam is a sox beat writer for the providence journal, but i've actually found a lot of his work to be pretty unbiased. gammons is definelty pro sox, but i think he overwhelming knowledge of EVERYTHING baseball kind of negates that.

ill give you simmons but i dont think the others are really that far in favor of the sox. maybe im looking through red sox glasses though and dont realize the red sox slant :-\
    Mench got his start from Simmons name-dropping "his buddy Mench" in every other column (or was it EVERY column)...so you have to add him to the list.
    McAdam is more subtle...but he is still obviously pro-Sox.
    I work at the firm in DC where Larry Lucchino used to be a partner, so I do battle with Sox fans ALL THE TIME...thank God I don't have to fight them for tickets when the Sox come in to play the O's!!!
    ;D

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Thanks for ruining a potentially good thread.
    Just so you a-holes know, nobody really gives a rats assss about either of your teams.
    People respect the Yenkees becuase they have history and stupid people cheer for the Red Sox because idiots in this country like losers.
    Mostly, people could do without each team and their fans.

And Buck and McCarver are St.Louis homers more than anything so that entire debate was useless.

Carry on.

[color=red]

Prophet Guest

I find her very annoying, but still less annoying than Joe Buck.

[img width=341 height=450]http://vikingphoenix.com/public/gchof/rosie-1.jpg[/img]

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:

[img width=341 height=450]http://vikingphoenix.com/public/gchof/rosie-1.jpg[/img]

PROPHET YOU A$$,

When I clicked on the link, this pic came up and I almost fall off my chair....LMFAO

HAPPY HALLOWEEN..LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:

She makes me want to puke just as much as Joe "Moons Scare Me" Buck.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

[img width=186 height=247]http://barkbarkwoofwoof.blogspot.com/Yogi%20Bear%20Cropped%2012-11-05.JPG[/img]

Its a tie between [size=1pt]a certain poster who goes by this name [/size]and joe buck

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast