Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: for people that know their vodka i got a question

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    80 proof. I am a vodka, wine and scotch man. Belvedere has not been mentioned and also is a good choice. Ketel One is an all time favorite, and I know people who call it Satan Water because the taste is so smooth I can really load up their drinks. LOL

Another cost-effective choice is Finlandia. It is a sub $20 bottle but performs as well as the $30 plus crowd in cleanliness (read less hangover) and taste.

There are some decent choices in the $50 plus range, but a bunch of rip offs too.
    It's less expensive but I like Stoli just as well as all the expensive brands. Van Gogh is very good also.

http://www.greygoosevodka.com/

read the small print @ the bottom
    ? Can't see it?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    80 proof. I am a vodka, wine and scotch man. Belvedere has not been mentioned and also is a good choice. Ketel One is an all time favorite, and I know people who call it Satan Water because the taste is so smooth I can really load up their drinks. LOL

Another cost-effective choice is Finlandia. It is a sub $20 bottle but performs as well as the $30 plus crowd in cleanliness (read less hangover) and taste.

There are some decent choices in the $50 plus range, but a bunch of rip offs too.
    It's less expensive but I like Stoli just as well as all the expensive brands. Van Gogh is very good also.

http://www.greygoosevodka.com/

read the small print @ the bottom
    ? Can't see it?
    i can..lol, guess u should eat more red meats lmao

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

ok so if u drink half a gatorade bottle of gray goose is that enough to get u tipsy?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    oh webby just touched on my new found love.....well kind of. I recently discovered Irish whiskey, ie Jameson and bushmills. These are called whiskeys but they are basically a scotch. Just wondering if you have tried either of these webby and what you thought of them?
    Being Irish, I have a special spot for my Jameson. I still remember back in the college days I assumed all whiskey was for shooting. The first drink of Jamesons I had I pounded and my insides burned for an hour. Its a great sipping whiskey. Fantastic flavor.

Harp is a great Irish beer as well.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    well, let me walk over to my kitchen and see.

Yup, 40 percent. 80 proof
    Well...let me walk over to my dorm closet and see, yep 40 percent. 80 proof.

;-)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:

What's your favorite single malt, Webby? Or favorites?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Wiggles67" wrote:
    oh webby just touched on my new found love.....well kind of. I recently discovered Irish whiskey, ie Jameson and bushmills. These are called whiskeys but they are basically a scotch. Just wondering if you have tried either of these webby and what you thought of them?
    You have that backwards...Scotch is a whiskey, the same as Irish whiskey is...the main distinction is that for Scotch to be called Scotch, it has to be made in Scotland. Coincidently, both the Scots and the Irish brought their distilling talents to the US and started stills where they eventually settled (Kentucky and Tennessee)...which is why most of the American whiskey (mostly bourbon here) is made in those two states.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Kentucky Burbon! Now you're talking and nothing measures up to "Makers Mark."
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

I have (most of) a bottle of 21 yr old single malt Bushmills sitting in my cabinet. It's an Irish whiskey that is darker in color than a dark rum. It's incredibly good stuff.

For the standard Irish Whiskeys, Tullamore Dew and Bushmills top my list, with Jamesons following close behind. Though, if anyone has any others they know of that I should try, let me know. Irish Whiskey is my drink, and I'm always looking to expand my horizons.

DC, what is the official recipe for an Irish Car Bomb? I've always thought it was just a shot of Irish Whiskey dropped in a glass of Guiness, but I've recently seen people mix Irish Whiskey and Irish Creme for the shot.

iluvbigtds is offline Rookie

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    well, let me walk over to my kitchen and see.

Yup, 40 percent. 80 proof
    Well...let me walk over to my dorm closet and see, yep 40 percent. 80 proof.

I'm more of a sock drawer man myself. :lol:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast