Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pearl Harbor

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Pearl Harbor

I hope that you don't mind me saying...but Russian women are gorgeous...is your sister-in-law single? LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Pearl Harbor

Is that you with the stick casper? Just wondering if I should put a face with the name!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Pearl Harbor

"vikes can do" wrote:
    thanks casper.......very nice! is that your complex on the left in the one pic? have to say that you are one lucky sob. lol!!! gotta place where i can camp out for....oh, i dont know........forever!!!! lol. the aegean sea and all the islands and the whole geographical area is stunning!!!! do you ever sail up through there? i imagine you have!!! that is so awesome!! some people never leave their own cities all their life. i cant understand that. too much gypsy in me i guess!!!! thanks again!!!
    VCD our place is behind the mountain a little on the left and yea we have lots of camping space :thumbleft: and yes we have been in and around the aegean, :sunny: I am not much into sailing it is to much work #-o so we have a 38ft sunseeker with twin turbo 307 merck crusiers Docked in Rhodas that we run around in during the summer, I want to turn the key and get there, I had enough floating while I was with uncle sams misguided children :salute: I'll try and dig some other pic's out of the area, i was thinking of putting some stuff up in the gallary kind of the international part of the Purple pride

VS Glad to see you out and about you been ok miss your wit and charm on here bud :wink:

Cajun :thumbright: It IS their best keep secret =P~ and to answer your question Yes she is single and looking... :scratch: interested :?: I can make introductions for the honorable southern gentlemen from Louisiana :-k she will be here soon but her english is NOT that good ccasion5:

VKG4LFE yeap that is My ugly mug 8) but here is a better one for you of me and the Mrs :stop: :shock: :director: [size=24px]Please ensure your kids are not near or around the PC looking at the following picture as it may cause permenant eyestrain and brain damage[/size] :shaking:

[size=24px]YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED[/size]

Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Pearl Harbor

I would love to be able to meet your sister-in-law, but I am currently (and happily) in a LTR, but I am sure that there are some single guys here who would love to meet her. My current situation does not prevent me from appreciating true beauty and if you don't mind my saying it, both your sister-in-law and your wife are true beauties (and you cut a fine figure yourself, casper). Maybe one day, I will surprise you with a visit...I have plans to get to southern Italy sometime next year, so who knows? SKOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Pearl Harbor

Hey casper , is that a Dachsund in that picture....I love dachsunds .....I had a dachsund when i was a young tyke and plan on getting another when i gradute....great dogs.

Pearl Harbor

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I would love to be able to meet your sister-in-law, but I am currently (and happily) in a LTR, but I am sure that there are some single guys here who would love to meet her. My current situation does not prevent me from appreciating true beauty and if you don't mind my saying it, both your sister-in-law and your wife are true beauties (and you cut a fine figure yourself, casper). Maybe one day, I will surprise you with a visit...I have plans to get to southern Italy sometime next year, so who knows? SKOL
    :shock: ops: 8-[ nawww Just kidding :wink: ccasion5: Thanks Cajun one thing I learn LONGGGG time ago if you stop looking or wanting you may as well dig the grave :scratch: the powers to be and builders put beauty of all species on the earth to be look at and be appreciated so :-k [-X [-o< never stop looking :shock: and let us know when you are heading to Italy I have some Great friends and partners in the middle of Italy one is a lawyer for human rights with brussels 8) we have an office in Logono Switzerland on the Italian boarder as well and know the area kind of well :wink: and thanks again we also are very happy and love to get out and meet folks :drunken:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Pearl Harbor

SOunds like you had a ton of fun on your trip caspah! :lol: :thumbleft:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Pearl Harbor

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    SOunds like you had a ton of fun on your trip caspah! :lol: :thumbleft:
    LRVF had even more :evil: J/K we left with one bag and came back with four :shock:

I also want to appoligize :? that we went off thread a little and got away from the real source of the meaning for it :scratch: but you know how is goes some time :thumbleft: Thanks HV :sunny:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Pearl Harbor

casper......YOU ARE ONE LUCKY SOB!!!! well, i have it all figured out....i can take care of your boat in exchange for the camping spot. just stick me in a corner so i can stay out of the way. actually that is partly what i do. i have a storage company and detail boats and cars in addition to storage. hey, and i am single too. but as soon as the one girlfriend hears, she would invite herself along too. oh well, a pipe dream is what it is!!!!! lol........well i am glad to say that there is a cool viking fan way the hell over in cyprus. does your business partner share your love for american football? and turn a key to get there is definitely my mode of transportation. def. too much work to sail.......well thanks for posts and pics......you guys make a great looking couple!!!!
    peace!!!

Pearl Harbor

"casper" wrote:
    A great reminder of an awesome speech, while stationed in Hawaii, I got to pay may respects at the Ariz. monument... what a place. Thanks HV and Shock for The Posting...
    Seeing the Arizona memorial has got to be the most powerful experience that I ever had, it really is Hallowed Ground.

P.S. Nice pictures Casper!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12