Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Paul Allen radio broadcaster?

"whackthepack" wrote:
    I heard that the Common idiot (Dan Cole) on Kfan said yesterday that Paul Allen will not being doing the radio broadcast anymore.

Cole is an a$$ and most of what he says is made up. Why the guy is on a sports talk show radio I will never understand, but I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about this?

Paul Allen does a great job, I turn off the TV annoucers a lot of times and put him on. It would bum me out if this is true, but with it coming from the Common Idiot I do not know if it is true or not.

The common man is a complete numbskull and the crap on his radio show isn't even funny....hearing his annoying yelpy voice over the radio is almost as bad as listening to finger nails on a chalkboard! I can't believe they gave that tool his own show! If I ever see him in real life I'm throwin' punches and I hope I knock out his teeth! I hate that guy....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I like PA doing the online commentary - you know exactly who he's rooting for in the game and he goes through the same emotions as the fans - long may he continue !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I heard that the Common idiot (Dan Cole) on Kfan said yesterday that Paul Allen will not being doing the radio broadcast anymore.

Cole is an a$$ and most of what he says is made up. Why the guy is on a sports talk show radio I will never understand, but I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about this?

Paul Allen does a great job, I turn off the TV annoucers a lot of times and put him on. It would bum me out if this is true, but with it coming from the Common Idiot I do not know if it is true or not.

The common man is a complete numbskull and the crap on his radio show isn't even funny....hearing his annoying yelpy voice over the radio is almost as bad as listening to finger nails on a chalkboard! I can't believe they gave that tool his own show! If I ever see him in real life I'm throwin' punches and I hope I knock out his teeth! I hate that guy....

Audio, hopefully we are together when you see him, I want to take a few shots at him myself!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

zimtwister is offline Coach

i like pa- hes a homer. he is pompous sometimes though..........
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12