Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    [size=12pt]Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet[/size]
    Posted Jan 18th 2008 2:40AM
    by Sportz Assassin

    [youtube=425,350]T8guMii5Uuw[/youtube]

    ...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    It's one of those things that could end the sentence; you might be a moron if, ...

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    I hope they change their helmets and Tom Brady comes out of the closet.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope they change their helmets and Tom Brady comes out of the closet.
    Now that he has seen this, he has a reason to come out. He knows he can have this stud-muffin instead of those models he keeps banging.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope they change their helmets and Tom Brady comes out of the closet.
    Now that he has seen this, he has a reason to come out. He knows he can have this stud-muffin instead of those models he keeps banging.
    It has to be disturbing for even a pretty boy like Brady to see some pot-bellied dude tatooing himself with his number.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope they change their helmets and Tom Brady comes out of the closet.
    Now that he has seen this, he has a reason to come out. He knows he can have this stud-muffin instead of those models he keeps banging.
    It has to be disturbing for even a pretty boy like Brady to see some pot-bellied dude tatooing himself with his number.
    I'm sure it makes him proud.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  7. #7
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I hope they change their helmets and Tom Brady comes out of the closet.
    Now that he has seen this, he has a reason to come out. He knows he can have this stud-muffin instead of those models he keeps banging.
    It has to be disturbing for even a pretty boy like Brady to see some pot-bellied dude tatooing himself with his number.
    I bet we hear about that guy getting arrested for stalking

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    This was on TV last night.
    I couldn't believe it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    How funny would it be if the Pats did another uniform redesign...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Patriots Fan Wants to Turn His Head Into a Patriots Helmet

    And you thought you were a fan....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lou Saban, first head coach in Patriots history, dies
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:59 AM
  2. Did Patriots' Richard Seymour Head Butt a Chargers Assistant Coach?
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 02:59 PM
  3. F*** the Patriots
    By VikesFan787 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 02:34 PM
  4. what head coach can turn the vikes around?
    By wreakshavok in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 05:37 AM
  5. Patriots as Example
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •