Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ddawg84 is offline Starter

Patrick Reusse is gunna get B*tch slapped!!!

Patrick Reusse writter for the Star Tribune really pissed me off tonight when i was reading the paper... He wrote an article about the Vikings being the next Minnesota sports team to talk with high expectations for the upcoming season and then fall flat on their faces!!! He had a point with the Gophers football team... and the Timberwolves! But now he is sayin the Twins who talked of the World Series are done for... and then that Vikings fans are all pumped about a few veteran signings of players that are on the decline and that we are all getting pumped up for nothing, because the Vikings are just going to be the next team to flop and let everyone down like they always do!!! I just about got in my car and drove right to where he works and pissed right on his face... he might have some points but i hate when people have to be that critical just so they have something to write about in their friggen paper!!! I pray to god we prove him wrong just so he shuts his mouth... before i think about doin it myself!!! Go Vikes... whats your guys' thoughts?

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Patrick Reusse is gunna get B*tch slapped!!!

I think you're probably going to read his next article....and the one after that too.

I think it's baseless prediction that only reflects that author's sentiment of not getting hopes up to set himself up for a let down. The guy has to write something, so he wrote that. You dont have to agree with him. sheesh, but don't get busted for public urination over it.

I think he's no expert, so why listen to him? if he said the vikes would go 14-2, I'd not listen to him either. Besides anything can happen--that's why they play the game.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

And why does the Pioneer Press dot com have a section for the Green Bay Packers? THIS IS VIKING TERRITORY!!! These media fools need to act like it.....everywhere else the media's biased....just look at the Yankees and Red Sox.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Reusse is always negitive about MN sports. The guy is a 24 hour drunk, and no one in the media respects the guy.
    You republican whore!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

What a ass!

Del Rio Guest

He is just as right about us sucking next year as you are about us being great. :grin:

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    He is just as right about us sucking next year as you are about us being great. :grin:
    You are right DR.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Reusse is always negitive about MN sports. The guy is a 24 hour drunk, and no one in the media respects the guy.
    Probably was on his third bottle of Ripple when he wrote that article anyway!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA 3rd bottle of Ripple...

He can think what he wants.. I dont think we will win the bowl.. Maybe make it to there.. But he will atleast eat some crow for saying we will suck

coreyd is offline Coach

We need people like him.....people to point the finger at and say....he is the bad guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast