Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Partpoker.net

  1. #1
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Partpoker.net

    Do any body play Texas Hold em on partypoker.net?

    I just really started playing poker. I play on the no limit tables.

    It's a lot of fun...and addicting.

    My name there is "ultrarazor" if anybody wants to play at a table let me know.

    BTW...it's free.

  2. #2
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Partpoker.net

    (thought this was spam at first)

    nope, dont play. more fun in person
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  3. #3
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Partpoker.net

    Never played on the net.

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Partpoker.net

    "Potus2028" wrote:
    (thought this was spam at first)

    nope, dont play. more fun in person
    I agree.

    But, I am new to it so I am still learning.

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Partpoker.net

    It's been a long time, but I want to get back into it. I never win though, I'm so terrible.

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Partpoker.net

    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    It's been a long time, but I want to get back into it. I never win though, I'm so terrible.
    Gotta start small and play smart.

  7. #7
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Partpoker.net

    im too poor for free poker ('._.)


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #8
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Partpoker.net

    haha..

    i was playing with my friends ( a girl that i really like was playing with us, and she ended up getting knocked up, not by me though). and on the first hand, i had a decent hand, and tried to scare them out by going all in.. well, the girl that was getting knocked up went all in too.. so it was her and i, mano a mano.. we had the exact same hand, except she had a nine high, to my eight high!! ridiculous.

    so now my brother calls me mr. all-in, since i went all-in on the first hand
    affected me for life
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  9. #9
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: Partpoker.net

    "Potus2028" wrote:
    haha..

    i was playing with my friends ( a girl that i really like was playing with us, and she ended up getting knocked up, not by me though). and on the first hand, i had a decent hand, and tried to scare them out by going all in.. well, the girl that was getting knocked up went all in too.. so it was her and i, mano a mano.. we had the exact same hand, except she had a nine high, to my eight high!! ridiculous.

    so now my brother calls me mr. all-in, since i went all-in on the first hand
    affected me for life
    hmmmmmmmmm.... got knocked up playing cards huh???? lmao

  10. #10
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: Partpoker.net

    my bad..

    the girl that got knocked up..

    its a very emotional story to me, so forgive me if i mess up a phrase or too. :grin"
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •