Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Paris Hilton: "Please God, Save Me From Jail"

[img width=450 height=721]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/parisSPLASH2205_468x750.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=300]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/parisPC2205_468x312.jpg[/img]
    Nothing is going to save you Paris, no matter how hard you try. The heir-head was spotted in LA carrying a self-help book "The Power Of Now" and - wait for it - a Bible.

If ever there was a cry for help this is it.

Paris is desperately trying to convince judges that she's a good girl who would never, ahem, break the law.

Her "good behavior" last week may have worked to get her 45-day sentence halved but we seriously doubt this latest show of holiness will save her from prison.

Still, a bit of wholesome reading might make the days fly by when she's in the slammer.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Paris Hilton: "Please God, Save Me From Jail"

They should have a reality tv show of her in the clink.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    She would probably enjoy that too much. Throw her in a dark room and she will go bananas when she realizes nobody cares about her.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    She would probably enjoy that too much. Throw her in a dark room and she will go bananas when she realizes nobody cares about her.
    True, that's a better scenario.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    [img width=450 height=721]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/parisSPLASH2205_468x750.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=300]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/05_02/parisPC2205_468x312.jpg[/img]
    Nothing is going to save you Paris, no matter how hard you try. The heir-head was spotted in LA carrying a self-help book "The Power Of Now" and - wait for it - a Bible.

Paris is desperately trying to convince judges that she's a good girl who would never, ahem, break the law.

Her "good behavior" last week may have worked to get her 45-day sentence halved but we seriously doubt this latest show of holiness will save her from prison.

Still, a bit of wholesome reading might make the days fly by when she's in the slammer.
    It's a little cold out there in Cali, eh?
    :P
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

You should defend here Cajun. I bet it would have its "perks."

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"baumy300" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

You should defend here Cajun. I bet it would have its "perks."
    The thing about that bible is that it's made of solid gold.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Geeze its only 3 freakin weeks.
    If Martha Stewart can do it I am sure Paris can.
    Its not like they are putting her in a high security place like Attica or anything.

WWBGD

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Shes your classic DB jim, a d**b b1tch.Does anyone else feel as if her flesh should be burning where the bible touches?

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast