Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    Teen could have made bomb in minutes, police say

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/21/school.bomb.plot/index.html

  2. #2
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,234

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Teen could have made bomb in minutes, police say

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/21/school.bomb.plot/index.html
    I blame whatever was on his I-pod and TV at the time.

  3. #3
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,538

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Teen could have made bomb in minutes, police say

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/21/school.bomb.plot/index.html
    I blame whatever was on his I-pod and TV at the time.
    Yeah, it's obviously not the kids fault. I blame the Hip-Hop music.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    "C" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Teen could have made bomb in minutes, police say

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/21/school.bomb.plot/index.html
    I blame whatever was on his I-pod and TV at the time.
    Yeah, it's obviously not the kids fault. I blame the Hip-Hop music.
    blame canada


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    i blame the gun control policy.

  6. #6
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,778
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    i got a kick out of this one

    Police interviews with family and friends painted Schallenberger as a handsome, social student with ambitions for college. "He was not what you would call a loner," Lear said.

    and here is the handsome guy.
    This guy just screams creeper.


  7. #7
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i got a kick out of this one

    Police interviews with family and friends painted Schallenberger as a handsome, social student with ambitions for college. "He was not what you would call a loner," Lear said.

    and here is the handsome guy.
    This guy just screams creeper.

    gunna have to agree with you on that one, rofl


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  8. #8
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,601

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    i blame iraq
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #9
    Turboe's Avatar
    Turboe is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,593

    Re: Parents turn in alleged school bomb plotter

    Scary, man that is not that far from me.

Similar Threads

  1. Old School MaxVike Would Love an Old School Sig
    By MaxVike in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:22 AM
  2. Thats no bomb
    By Garland Greene in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:12 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 10:12 PM
  4. Ever think your parents were old??
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 08:27 PM
  5. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 10:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •