Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Parallel Parking.

Parallel parking is annoying. Not annoying enough to kill someone over though..

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Alright, now you're gonna see some parallel parking. How I wish you could make a living parallel parking. It's all geometry, knowing all the angles, when to make that first turn and then when to swing it back in,
    that's the key".

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

geogre, can't stand ya! great quote WVV

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Wow.. That girl is never going to be able to drive again. I don't mean she'd be banned or anything, but the pyschological trauma of killing her mother is going to be forever linked with driving, or parallel parking in particular.

Here's hoping she can come to terms with what's happened.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    My dad stays outside of the car when I parallel park. Not if Im parking between cars, but if he sets up cones or something, he stands outside and watches. It's not like it's that big of a deal to have a non licensed driver move the car 6 feet to the right and 12 feet backwards. I have some trouble parallel parking. I'm perfect in the cones, but I think I get worried and rushed when I'm parking on the streets.

Fortunately for me, you're allowed to fail one portion of the test, but at the DMV road course it's between cones, I go for my test next week :smile:
    If you don't pass, make sure to hide the body before you request a retake.
    Good news, no bodies to hide.

But I did have a hell of a day at the DMV, the guy who gave me the road test sounded like a jamaican Jabba the Hut, and the woman who I had to give my 6 points of identification to, violently waved a pamphlet in my face because I only had 5 points of ID, because I didn't bring a schedule or a report card to prove that my school ID is valid. So I had to go home to get a report card, in August, I don't think about a report card until the beginning of November when we get the first one. So I came back and completely cut the line and talked to a different woman who wasn't there earlier, and I said I was told to bring this with me, and all this lady looked at was my report card, and told me I could do better in math
    seriously. She then signed my form and told me where to go to get the actual license.

But at least I got it, too bad that in NJ they have the GDL system, so I don't have a full drivers license until next year
    :-\ .

Prophet Guest

"Mr" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    My dad stays outside of the car when I parallel park. Not if Im parking between cars, but if he sets up cones or something, he stands outside and watches. It's not like it's that big of a deal to have a non licensed driver move the car 6 feet to the right and 12 feet backwards. I have some trouble parallel parking. I'm perfect in the cones, but I think I get worried and rushed when I'm parking on the streets.

Fortunately for me, you're allowed to fail one portion of the test, but at the DMV road course it's between cones, I go for my test next week :smile:
    Good news, no bodies to hide.

But I did have a hell of a day at the DMV, the guy who gave me the road test sounded like a jamaican Jabba the Hut, and the woman who I had to give my 6 points of identification to, violently waved a pamphlet in my face because I only had 5 points of ID, because I didn't bring a schedule or a report card to prove that my school ID is valid. So I had to go home to get a report card, in August, I don't think about a report card until the beginning of November when we get the first one. So I came back and completely cut the line and talked to a different woman who wasn't there earlier, and I said I was told to bring this with me, and all this lady looked at was my report card, and told me I could do better in math
    seriously. She then signed my form and told me where to go to get the actual license.

But at least I got it, too bad that in NJ they have the GDL system, so I don't have a full drivers license until next year
    :-\ .
    ;D ;D funny stuff.
    She checks out your grades.
    Congrats!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

parallel parking is easy. i could parallel park anything
    We're bringing purple back.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"SJHILL" wrote:
    It's not that hard. Well, it's not that easy, but not hard enough to you know, do what she did. I really want to make a joke about female drivers aswell.
    I am the best parallel parker you have ever seen...i do it in two swoops , it's perfect and I drive an SUV....I live in a city so you have to parallelpark everywhere

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Mr Anderson" wrote:

LOL!
    Prophet you crack me up with some of those comments man.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I always was good at parallel parking. If the spot is as long as the car, I'm in the spot. Sometimes if it's a tight spot I have to wiggle a couple of times.
    ;D

Have fun with that one Cajun! ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast