Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Parallel Parking.

"shockzilla" wrote:
    What a stupid comment at the end - "Police said the teen won't face criminal charges."

REALLY????????
    I wonder if charges would have been pressed if it was a guy driving? :lol:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    That teen will probably never drive now. But what was the mother doing outside the car during a driving lesson anyway?

And I'm a woman driver and can parallel park in any spot long enough for my car to fit, first try!

I can also rebuild my engine or any other repairs it needs, and drive a manuel transmission.

I also taught all five of my girls to do the same. :lol:

So I don't want to hear about women drivers, we are not all alike! :evil:
    I thought you said you had eight girls :wink:.
    Noooo...5 girls, 8 grandchildren. :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

It was the moms stupid fault for standing outside of a car while teaching a young driver. I know I wouldn't have done that when I was learning to drive.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    It was the moms stupid fault for standing outside of a car while teaching a young driver. I know I wouldn't have done that when I was learning to drive.
    EXACTLY!! A licensed driver is suppose to be in the front seat next to the student.
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Prophet Guest

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    EXACTLY!! A licensed driver is suppose to be in the front seat next to the student.
    So, you're saying it was ok that she was killed because she wasn't bright enough to stay in the car? At a minimum she is a candidate for the Darwin Awards. Poor girl will be traumatized the rest of her life.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

My dad stays outside of the car when I parallel park. Not if Im parking between cars, but if he sets up cones or something, he stands outside and watches. It's not like it's that big of a deal to have a non licensed driver move the car 6 feet to the right and 12 feet backwards. I have some trouble parallel parking. I'm perfect in the cones, but I think I get worried and rushed when I'm parking on the streets.

Fortunately for me, you're allowed to fail one portion of the test, but at the DMV road course it's between cones, I go for my test next week :smile:

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    My dad stays outside of the car when I parallel park. Not if Im parking between cars, but if he sets up cones or something, he stands outside and watches. It's not like it's that big of a deal to have a non licensed driver move the car 6 feet to the right and 12 feet backwards. I have some trouble parallel parking. I'm perfect in the cones, but I think I get worried and rushed when I'm parking on the streets.

Fortunately for me, you're allowed to fail one portion of the test, but at the DMV road course it's between cones, I go for my test next week smile
    good luck, I hope you pass.

Prophet Guest

"Mr Anderson" wrote:

Fortunately for me, you're allowed to fail one portion of the test, but at the DMV road course it's between cones, I go for my test next week :smile:
    If you don't pass, make sure to hide the body before you request a retake.

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

i almost failed my driving test cause i suck so much at parallel parking. luckily i rarely need to.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

doesnt parrell suck you can tell others how to do it (like myself) and not be able to do it at all lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast