BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Panty prank benches 6 cheerleaders

RIPON, Calif. - Six cheerleaders are fighting suspensions after they flashed football fans a message on their underpants. Vice Principal Ken Goeken ordered the girls to serve suspensions Tuesday and Wednesday for defying their coach and going ahead with a special cheer they choreographed for the last day of the football season.

At the end of the cheer, the girls bent over, lifted their skirts and showed the crowd the words "Indians No. 1" on their bloomers.

The girls — who missed reading scenes from William Shakespeare's "Macbeth" and fear their grades will suffer — are asking to make up coursework and instead be banned from cheering at an upcoming basketball game.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071119/ap_on_fe_st/odd_cheerleading_stunt;_ylt=AkDGFf_8Y8fv.Sax857VUH MsQE4F

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Panty prank benches 6 cheerleaders

Cheerleaders.........
    Gotta lovem
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

The punishment should fit the crime. Take away there panty privilidge. ;D

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    The punishment should fit the crime. Take away there panty privilidge. ;D
    If they were like some of the cheerleaders I knew back when I was in high school, the principle should be glad they had panties... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Geez,
    whats so bad about that?

:

My number ONE cheerleader.... ;D

[img width=450 height=600]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/Picture095.jpg[/img]

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I found this whole story pretty interesting because I had something similar happen...
    It was way back in about 1970. I was working in the small town of Madison, Minnesota (near the South Dakota border). One night I was shooting some pictures at the local boy's basketball game and I noticed some letter markings on the "panties" of the cheerleaders.
    So at halftime, I went over to them and asked 'em what was going on. We were kinda in a out of the way spot to the side of the gym floor and so they pulled up their skirts and they had the word "M-A-D-I-S-O-N" spelled out with one letter on each girls panties.
    They never showed them off at the game by lifting their skirts but the student body knew what was going on. I had 'em lift up their skirts and got a picture of their backsides and the picture got published in the local paper.
    Boy was their a furor about that one with many "Letters To The Editor" in the newspaper. The girls never got expelled or anything else. But they were told by the principal not to do it again.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler

Should have wore no panties and then painted the letters, would have made a better story.

Dumb that this even made the news. haha

*SKOL!*

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    I found this whole story pretty interesting because I had something similar happen...
    It was way back in about 1970. I was working in the small town of Madison, Minnesota (near the South Dakota border). One night I was shooting some pictures at the local boy's basketball game and I noticed some letter markings on the "panties" of the cheerleaders.
    So at halftime, I went over to them and asked 'em what was going on. We were kinda in a out of the way spot to the side of the gym floor and so they pulled up their skirts and they had the word "M-A-D-I-S-O-N" spelled out with one letter on each girls panties.
    They never showed them off at the game by lifting their skirts but the student body knew what was going on. I had 'em lift up their skirts and got a picture of their backsides and the picture got published in the local paper.
    Boy was their a furor about that one with many "Letters To The Editor" in the newspaper. The girls never got expelled or anything else. But they were told by the principal not to do it again.
    Is that when you decided to become a preacher?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain