Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Re: Packers - Class of the NFL

I am still trying to figure out if this is all a big put on...? It is giving me a queasy feeling in my belly. The way the word CLASS is being thrown around, I am wondering if it means something in web talk... Like LOL or IMO
    In this case, CLASS could stand for Certainly Lame And Super Sheisty .... IMHO
    Have I ever told you what an outstanding humanitarian I am?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    [quote author=jessejames09 link=topic=39277.msg665313#msg665313 date=1193851875]
    I would choose to 'ignore' everyone who agreed with cajun, but then i might as well find a new forum :
    Why?
    If they are indeed "classy" and "respectable" is that a bad thing to admit it?
    Sure we hate the sheep fricken inbreds.
    But as football fans I would tend to think we should be able to recognize how their organization stannds.
    We should ALSO be able to differentiate between Winning and Class....the two do not always go hand in hand...despite what the Colts have demonstrated in the last few years.
    Some OTHER winning teams have shown a complete LACK of CLASS in racking up wins...yet football fans everywhere have been so blinded that they fail to see how it destroys the integrity of the game.

I'm still waiting for all Viking fans here to admit that the Packers are the Classiest team in the NFL...why is it so hard for the rest of you to do what Ultra (a diehard Vikings fan) has done?
    But you have to go one step further, Ultra...and that is to admit that the Packer FANS are the CLASSIEST in all of the NFL...otherwise the rest of your argument rings hollow.
    Come on over, the cheese is fine!
    I think this would be the one thread where i can openly question your 'fan-hood' and not be scorned by webby. But I won't out of fear ;D.

And I don't really like to know what goes on in Wisconsin. I assume it's a lot of cheesy inter-specie orgies.

If it's time to jump on a bandwagon already I'll take my chances with the scoundrel Patsies.
    Pull a Randy Moss for MVP!
    Randy Moss and the Patroits are the class of the NFL.
    If you call getting caught cheating classy...not many people I know would say that.

Now, those PACKERS, now that is CLASS....the Packer FANS especially!
    We should be as classy as them!
    [/quote]

So is Koren Robinson classy? Didn't he endanger lives? LOL

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Cajun did you eat gumbo that was too spicy last night because you are starting to scare me. Come back to the prurple light!
    ;D
    Why should I?
    It's much nicer here on the cheesy side.
    I just don't understand why everyone else can't see how classy and good the Packer fans really are.
    And why they all wouldn't want to be a part of something this great!

mars...I thought that you were already converted...don't backslide on me!

GO PACK!!!
    Green in my blood.
    That's the way, mars!
    LOL

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=39277.msg665320#msg665320 date=1193852104]
    [quote author=jessejames09 link=topic=39277.msg665313#msg665313 date=1193851875]
    I would choose to 'ignore' everyone who agreed with cajun, but then i might as well find a new forum :
    Why?
    But as football fans I would tend to think we should be able to recognize how their organization stannds.
    We should ALSO be able to differentiate between Winning and Class....the two do not always go hand in hand...despite what the Colts have demonstrated in the last few years.
    Some OTHER winning teams have shown a complete LACK of CLASS in racking up wins...yet football fans everywhere have been so blinded that they fail to see how it destroys the integrity of the game.

I'm still waiting for all Viking fans here to admit that the Packers are the Classiest team in the NFL...why is it so hard for the rest of you to do what Ultra (a diehard Vikings fan) has done?
    But you have to go one step further, Ultra...and that is to admit that the Packer FANS are the CLASSIEST in all of the NFL...otherwise the rest of your argument rings hollow.
    I think this would be the one thread where i can openly question your 'fan-hood' and not be scorned by webby. But I won't out of fear ;D.

And I don't really like to know what goes on in Wisconsin. I assume it's a lot of cheesy inter-specie orgies.

If it's time to jump on a bandwagon already I'll take my chances with the scoundrel Patsies.
    If you call getting caught cheating classy...not many people I know would say that.

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Koren Robinson made a MISTAKE...Belichick did what he did DELIBERATELY!

We forgive MISTAKES in Packerland...we don't condone DELIBERATE bad behavior.

CLASSY is the Packer way...come on over to the green side, mars....you were born to it!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"ColoradoViking" wrote:
    I am still trying to figure out if this is all a big put on...? It is giving me a queasy feeling in my belly. The way the word CLASS is being thrown around, I am wondering if it means something in web talk... Like LOL or IMO
    Another potential convert to the Green and Gold on the edge...come on over, Colorado...the team is pure CLASS.

You can even change your screen name to Colorado Packer...it's still available.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

[img width=450 height=649]http://asapblogs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/14/packers_favre_fallout_rumb.jpg[/img]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

"ColoradoViking" wrote:
    It means Come Look And See Supergreat Team...namely the Packers!

You too can be a Packers crotchsniffer...and actually root for a winning team!

Purple D is offline Starter

Cajun,

I thought you were already a packer fan?
    Why would you need to say We should be as classy as them if you are already one of them?

Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=39277.msg665329#msg665329 date=1193852423]
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=39277.msg665320#msg665320 date=1193852104]
    Why?

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Koren Robinson made a MISTAKE...Belichick did what he did DELIBERATELY!

We forgive MISTAKES in Packerland...we don't condone DELIBERATE bad behavior.

CLASSY is the Packer way...come on over to the green side, mars....you were born to it!
    [/quote]

So he accidently put liquor to his mouth and then got in his car and drove. Man is Singersp going to tear this apart!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Is that YOU, Bono???
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast