Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Packers

I was watching ESPN today, and Chris Mortensen said that the Packers were the best team that nobody was talking about. What? Everywhere I look there is another article about Brett Favre and the Packers, and how they have the tools to make it this year (which I dont believe at all). I just really cant stand ESPN especially since they have tons of Packer articles on their site as well.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Packers

I was also watching espn, did you see the part where they talked about how they needed to step it up if they had any hopes of reaching the SB. They then went on and showed a graph of last years record vs teams with winning records (2-4) and record vs teams with losing records (8-2)!! If they play a harder schedule they might not even be a .500 ball club this year!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Packers

They also interviewed Brett Favre and he was saying that if they don't win the SB that this year was a total bust.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Packers

The only teams that the Packers beat last year that had winning records were the Seahawks, Vikings, and the Broncos. Also remember that the Broncos rested all of their starters in that final game.

The other teams they beat were the Lions twice, Bears twice, 49ers, Raiders, and the Chargers. Not very impressive in my opinion.

I also agree that the Pack need to play better against the higher-caliber teams in order to stay competitive this season.

Vikes usually step it up for the better teams, then let their guards down for the weaker teams. Hope that changes this season.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Purpleshrine is offline Training Camp

Re: Packers

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I just really cant stand ESPN especially since they have tons of Packer articles on their site as well.
    ESPN has really started to tick me off as well. All they ever do is pay attention to the NFC East. This week on Sports Center they visited a camp each week day and 3 of the 5 stops were NFC East teams.

Re: Packers

"Purpleshrine" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    I just really cant stand ESPN especially since they have tons of Packer articles on their site as well.
    ESPN has really started to tick me off as well. All they ever do is pay attention to the NFC East. This week on Sports Center they visited a camp each week day and 3 of the 5 stops were NFC East teams.
    Shoot I am glad I can't get it here then it would be a waste of programing and TV time which Is not much anyway :roll:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packers

They'll get to all of the divisions by the end of their tour!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Packers

i don't think so the tour ended with the pats today

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Packers

Oh really, I thought they stopped at every camp, oh wait that's Pasquarelli and John Clayton, my bad!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Packers

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh really, I thought they stopped at every camp, oh wait that's Pasquarelli and John Clayton, my bad!!
    isn't it wierd writing as if you were talking

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast