RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Packer fans in Texas

Ole & Sven are on vacation in Texas and walk by a store window with the sign: Suits $5.00 each, Shirts $2.00 each, Trousers $2.50 a pair."

Ole says to his pal, "Sven, look at dat! Ve could buy a whole bunch of dese clothes, take 'em back to Visconsin, sell 'em to all our friends, and make a fortune!"

Ole continues, "Now ven ve go in dere, don't you say a vurd, okay? Yust let me do the talkin'cause if dey hear your accent, they might tink ve're ignorant Norvegians, and dey von't vanna sell dem clothes to us. Now, I'll talk like I'm a Texan, so dey von't know."

Ole and Sven go in and Ole says with his best fake Texas accent, "Howdy, y'all Ah'll take 50 of them there suits at five dollahs each, 100 of them there shirts at two dollahs each, and 50 pairs of them there trousers at two-fifty each. So, Ah'll just back up mah pickup and......"

The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll are a coupla Norwegians from Wisconsin, ain't you?"

"Vell . . yah," says a surprised Ole . "How'd you know dat?"

The owner replies, "Cause this here's a dry-cleaners."
    :lol:

WWBGD

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Packer fans in Texas

"RK" wrote:
    Ole & Sven are on vacation in Texas and walk by a store window with the sign: Suits $5.00 each, Shirts $2.00 each, Trousers $2.50 a pair."

Ole says to his pal, "Sven, look at dat! Ve could buy a whole bunch of dese clothes, take 'em back to Visconsin, sell 'em to all our friends, and make a fortune!"

Ole continues, "Now ven ve go in dere, don't you say a vurd, okay? Yust let me do the talkin'cause if dey hear your accent, they might tink ve're ignorant Norvegians, and dey von't vanna sell dem clothes to us. Now, I'll talk like I'm a Texan, so dey von't know."

Ole and Sven go in and Ole says with his best fake Texas accent, "Howdy, y'all Ah'll take 50 of them there suits at five dollahs each, 100 of them there shirts at two dollahs each, and 50 pairs of them there trousers at two-fifty each. So, Ah'll just back up mah pickup and......"

The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll are a coupla Norwegians from Wisconsin, ain't you?"

Where IS Texpack?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packer fans in Texas

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "RK" wrote:

Where IS Texpack?
    He is getting "packed", if you know what I mean!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Packer fans in Texas

fudge packers in texas. Look out guys they are mooo- ving up the food chain!! At least the sheep are safe in Texas. Although now I wouldn't eat any Texas beef. You don't know where it has been!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!