Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    LEBANON, Pa. - Rescue crews had to cut apart a portable toilet to rescue a man who got stuck naked inside the potty. Authorities say the 31-year-old man used his cell phone to call 911 on Sunday from inside a portable toilet.

    Police say the man had been drinking and had taken off his clothes. Somehow, he immersed himself in the holding tank.

    Deputy fire commissioner Chris Miller told WPMT-TV, "I've been on the job in one form or fashion for 21 years, and this is the first port-a-potty rescue I've ever had."...............
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080606/ap_on_fe_st/odd_stuck_in_toilet;_ylt=AkSUMVSWu27fmgGf0pxjoigsQ E4F

  2. #2
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    that is pretty damn funny. he would stink when he got outta there
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #3
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    "gregair13" wrote:
    that is pretty damn funny. he would stink when he got outta there







    gregair,





    Boy oh Boy, could I ever tell you some stories that would make you bust a gut, about them porta-pottiesl
    Seeing I worked around and used them myself for 25 yearsk while in construction..













    LMAO


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    that is pretty damn funny. he would stink when he got outta there







    gregair,





    Boy oh Boy, could I ever tell you some stories that would make you bust a gut, about them porta-pottiesl Seeing I worked around and used them myself for 25 yearsk while in construction..













    LMAO

    I don't know if I want to hear about your escapades in the port-a-potties............

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/ned_potty.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    How do you get stuck in one of these?

  6. #6
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    "singersp" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    that is pretty damn funny. he would stink when he got outta there







    gregair,





    Boy oh Boy, could I ever tell you some stories that would make you bust a gut, about them porta-pottiesl Seeing I worked around and used them myself for 25 yearsk while in construction..















    LMAO

    I don't know if I want to hear about your escapades in the port-a-potties............

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/ned_potty.jpg[/img]
    [img width=450 height=300]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/cebuned/100_1009.jpg[/img]






    You don't have to know you basterd, just keep cleaning up our mess after we are done with the fun, like a good little house boy does. PS :

    I put you in for a raise, lucky for you, minimum wage just went up!

    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #7
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Pa. crews rescue nude man stuck in portable potty

    i am a social worker. i know what cleaning poop is all about.
    We're bringing purple back.

Similar Threads

  1. Parents want to flush N.C. school's potty policy
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 02:54 PM
  2. A little Cheddar to the rescue...
    By pack93z in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 01:33 PM
  3. Horse rescue
    By RK. in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:00 PM
  4. Woman Takes Potty Break, Falls in Lake
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:07 PM
  5. Police Arrest Nude Man Stuck in Chimney
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •