Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Ozzie Guillen Switches F—ktard and Dickface in White Sox Lineup

[size=12pt]Ozzie Guillen Switches F—ktard and Dickface in White Sox Lineup[/size]
    [size=1pt]Disclaimer: I'm fairly certain that even the dimmest bulb can see that this is a joke from the sports pickle.[/size]

Hoping to jumpstart his slumping team, Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen today switched F—ktard and Dickface in the team’s lineup, hoping that batting the streaking Dickface in front of Assmonkey at cleanup will allow Assmonkey to get more pitches to hit.

“That f—king F—ktard has been in a big f—king slump for a goddam month,” said Guillen. “I had to move him down in the f—king lineup. If he keeps it up, I’ll bench him in favor of A—hole.”

A—hole has hit well in limited action since being called up from Triple-A, but Guillen says he doesn’t want to give up yet on F—ktard.

“A—hole is the future, no f—king doubt. But F—ktard has proven himself for years,” said Guillen. “It’s just a slump. God knows F—ktard has been in them before and he’ll be in them again. I just wish he’d stop hitting the ball like a f—ktard ASAFP.”

After opening the season at 14-10, Guillen’s White Sox have dropped six of seven to fall below .500.

“The weather starts getting a little f—king bit warmer and we start playing like a bunch of lazy f—king Venezuelans,” said Guillen. “Well, the siesta is over motherf—kers. Stop being f-ggots, show you’re a man, mount a blowup doll and let’s get back to winning baseball games, a—holes.”

Guillen says he can’t bear the media scrutiny that would come from a continued losing stretch.

“Let me be clear here. No cursing our anything,” he said. “Honest. No cursing. Jay Mariotti is a giant douchebag. Did I say that correctly? Bag de douche? That’s Jay Mariotti. Okay? Are we clear? Curse f—king mode back the f—k on then.”

With Guillen’s lineup switch of Dickface and F—ktard, Chicago’s primary starting batting order will now look like this: Taintstain, Cockhead, Dickface, Assmonkey, Sh-tballs, Gayboy, F—ktard, Vagina and Juan Uribe.

“I think that f—king order can f—king hit,” said Guillen. “We just need to f—k sh-t balls piss cock a—hole f—k whore sh-t f—k f—k sh-t f—k sh-t.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Ozzie Guillen Switches F—ktard and Dickface in White Sox Lineup

I actually live in Chicago so I have to hear that retard all the time on sports radio.
    That story pretty much sums up the way he talks.

kingjames99 is offline Rookie

That's good stuff. Well I too live in Chicago. My wife is a Sox fan and I'm a Twins fan. We both think its hysterical when Ozzie goes off. BTW, Jay Mariotti is a giant douchebag, IMO. He's got that right.
    "Purple s a fruit." – Homer J. Simpson

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Ozzie's rants are legendary...so what happens, last night Floyd goes 8 1/3 with a no-hitter.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

capt.hrod is offline Starter

What ever it takes to win baby. 8)

NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING HOME THE RING !!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Ozzie could speak better english if he ate more pickles

capt.hrod is offline Starter

That's a good one

NOW IS THE TIME TO BRING HOME THE RING !!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Love the Onion.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg