Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Our wonderful astronaut corps?

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Man, I hate this pooh. Where is the respect? I mean, these people are badass. What they do is fricken incredible. One of them goes of the deep end and people think something is wrong with astronauts.
    I have the utmost respect for astronauts. A black coach wins the super bowl and people go nuts, talking about how its a huge accomplishment. A black man completes a space walk and nobody says poo.
    She might be crazy, but she has done cooler pooh than I could ever imagine. I'm not saying, just saying.
    I respect them also, until they go wacko and suit up in a diaper, drive half way across the U.S. and try to wack a girl that is dating/sleeping with the guy she is cheating on her husband with.

Props to the black guy making a space walk, but why does everything have to be black and white and what the heck does that have to do with me persecuting a wacko?

I bet the black astronaut would be real happy to see you putting his accomplishment in with a wacko like this.
    My reference to the black astronaut completeing the spacewalk has nothing to with black vs. white. It has to do with football vs. space travel. IMO the fact that the football oach gets more attention is a shame.
    Ya lost me.
    I don't see that in your post. Hmmmm.........;D
    Sorry.
    I must be a dimwit.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"V-Unit" wrote:
    A black coach wins the super bowl and people go nuts, talking about how its a huge accomplishment. A black man completes a space walk and nobody says poo.
    Do you see it now dimwit?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    A black coach wins the super bowl and people go nuts, talking about how its a huge accomplishment. A black man completes a space walk and nobody says poo.
    Man, I hate this pooh. Where is the respect? I mean, these people are badass. What they do is fricken incredible. One of them goes of the deep end and people think something is wrong with astronauts.
    Ahhhh, I see now.
    Your taling about the other part of your mindless rant, and I am talking about the first part that I highlighted.
    WOW.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    "V-Unit" wrote:
    Ahhhh, I see now.

Your taling about the other part of your mindless rant, and I am talking about the first part that I highlighted.

WOW.
    Mindless rant?

My whole point in my initial post was to point out that yes, even though this chick is a complete psychopath, she is still an astronaut and has done cooler shit than you or I have or will ever do. Furthermore, its sad that it hurts the reputation of all astronauts, seeing as they are the pioneers of our time, and children grow up dreaming to be one. Thus, my point is I think Astronauts get far less attention than they deserve, hence my example of comparing the superbowl coach to the spacewalker.

I agree that this chick is psycho, but the fact is you misread my post the first time, then called it mindless soon after calling yourself a dimwit. If you want to discuss this logically I would be happy to, but don't call my opinions a mindless rant when you aren't even intelligent enough to interpret my post correctly.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456